𝐗 ; back in 𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘

edited

edited

- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
akari nitta

a/n: do you want all four parts in this book or split into two??

Kanada Taichi, Shimada Osamu, and Yamato Hiroshi were three men falling victim to similar death-related circumstances. According to Nitta, they were stabbed to death by a cursed spirit at the entrances to their apartments. All of them had filed the same complaint with the property managers, several weeks before dying.

They claimed their auto-locking doors were left wide open. None of the other residents have any idea what could have happened.

"None of the dates of locations match, though." Fushiguro pointed out, sitting at the middle back with Yuji and Nobara on either side and Y/N sitting at the passenger seat all looking down at the tablet in his hands. "Could that the same cursed spirit have killed them all?"

"Hey, could the cursed spirit be responsible for the doors?" Yuji theorised. "Do sensors like those pick up cursed spirits, they don't show up on cameras and stuff right."

"Mostly not," Y/N answered. "If trained Jujustu Sorcerers couldn't sense the presence of Amai other than me, why would a simple sensor?" She shrugged.

"Apparently, the cursed spirit made the door operators go crazy, not the sensors," Nitta explained, driving under a tunnel.

"Oh.." what was Yuji had to say. "Operators?"

Nitta proceeded, "as for whether or not the same cursed spirit was behind this... well, we couldn't be certain just the residuals."

After all, a lot of time had already passed, so they tried to track down any connection between the three. Successfully, they found all three victims attended the same middle school for two years.

"Meaning all three received the same curse." Nobara rubbed the edge of her chin. "And if activated after time had passed?"

The blonde-haired assistant confirmed. "Precisely. That's highly likely."

"I'm assuming we're heading to that same school now." Y/N leaned back on her cushion chair, Nitta nodded only to make Y/N think back to the other school she fought Mahito, and already feeling the watery sensation flooding her mouth ever so slightly.

"Shit.." she swore under her breath.

* * *

The sorcerers took a stop at the home of the victim, immediate chills rushed down their spines at the sight of a funeral taking place. It wasn't the fact of someone being dead that scared Y/N, it was the drowning thought of their familiar suffering and mourning his death. Ironically is the reason why the Belladonnas were called Belladonnas.