𝐗𝐈𝐕 ; an old 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉

⚠️ blood

⚠️ blood

- 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
y/n l/n

Fighting through the stomach squishing agony in her body and holding the tears in her eyes, Y/N pushed through and fought as her life depended (Which it did as well as Fushiguro's, Kugisaki's and Itadori's, if she doesn't make it in time). From dodging spikes from the ground and above, and battling cursed spirits, the girl felt like she was going to pass out at any moment. Emphasis on 'felt like' she's a warrior.

Yuji unleashed a bunch of punches right the bloody fucked up face of the cursed spirit, as it tried to revive from the immense power. The pink-haired sorcerer switched places with Y/N who jumped over as well as holding both the spirit's arms.

Just when she was to land on the ground, she twisted both its arms and channelling her cursed energy slammed her feet against its back sending him flying and tumbling down the cave.

"Fuck! I could have done that better." She yelled with her chest, bending over and clenching her stomach. At that moment, she froze up at the pain resulting in a less powerful blast to the back.

"Don't beat yourself up over that." Yuji calmed through his pants as he was about to pat her on her back.

"Don't!" The girl warned her voice mixed with her own and Amai's. Y/N immediately stood up and stepped away from her boyfriend in fear of herself hurting him. "I don't wanna hurt you!"

Yuji recognised that face from Junpei's school, he remembered standing next to the many police officers aiming their guns at the girl. Of course, knowing Y/N would never hurt anyone or the entire year group in a greedy (in terms of hunger) way, he was willing to fight his way to Y/N to protect but was quickly pulled aside by Nanami and paramedics.

"Y/N, we both know it's Sukuna and Amai-"

"We both know. Only the people who give a shit about us know the truth, higher-ups and hell the rest of world too!" Y/N recited slightly hysterical before steadying herself. "Besides the blood that cursed shit spat out is poisonous and even toxic for me to consume. Helps a little bit..." But there's only a matter of time, she heard the infamous line from Amai.

"What's this?" The spirit was back on its feet. "You're strong, that's no fun."

"Kugisaki." The three witnessed the brunette being sunk into a sudden black portal on the wall.

"Oh hey! It's my big brother!" The cursed spirit exclaimed before galloping towards the portal. The two sorcerers ran after the rather fast spirit. "Me too!" it squealed before jumping into the portal.

"It fled?" Itadori questioned flabbergasted like
the girl next to him. They stopped next to Fushiguro who already looked a little beat up. Yuji asked, "Should I let it go?"

"Chase after it!" Megumi ordered, "Kugisaki and that thing both went outside the barrier! She might be battling be against something more troublesome than we expected! In contrast, things are far easier here than anticipated! Y/N will stay with me within her vail, so she doesn't hurt anyone. Prioritise Kugisaki, go after it!"

Y/N looked at Yuji as he sunk into the black portal, "Stay safe and protect Kugisaki. I love you." She mouthed that last part.

"I love you more." He mouthed back before jumping right into the other side.

"How long do you have left." Megumi, not facing Y/N, asked.

She responded with a moody voice, holding the side of her stomach. "Feels like any second. You're lucky I'm concealing like everyone else is forcing me to."

The sorcerer felt like she was released from the cage until one single sign of danger and she's back in there again, on watch. As if being sexual and sexualised by men in their community wasn't the only stereotype against black women, known for treated like animal was also another one.

"Shit..." Megumi swore under his breath before getting hit at the back of his head by the girl.

She says walking past with her arms behind her head. "Megumi, love..." Y/N looked down at Megumi with a hint of golden tainted her e/c eyes. "I'll try to gather as much food as I can, as for you, try to cut loose, it's just a game of whack the mole."

Megumi knows Amai as a tease and very demanding, which is why he always been an Aisuru type of person. Her ominous words 'cut loose' replayed in his head as they fought together.

He didn't know whether it was Y/N mentally there or Amai or both. Her possession is much more complicated than Itadori's.

He theorised that their souls could be fusing to become one... and that one will be the true soul in that body forever.

"Did we exorcise them all?" Y/N jumped down from the ceiling.

Fushiguro responded, "Think so. Any luck?"

"A little..." She says. "I've felt little fainting and dissociated with a weird vision. I'm surprised I've made it so far without collapsing..." her words slipped out her mouth slowly as her and Fushiguro's attention was drawn to the pulsing womb on the ceiling.

"One survived?" Fushiguro whispered into himself as the tip of the womb was dripping with a translucent white liquid. He addressed his question to Y/N. "That wasn't its main body just now?"

"That means the barrier hasn't collapsed either." Y/N declared a little fearful. A familiar curse spirit burst from the womb, it was the same cursed spirit Amai used back at the first mission. And it's looking for revenge.

Megumi knew they shouldn't try too hard to find the logic in a cursed spirit's behavioural patterns, but that fact had been nagging him this whole time. Why did it just start killing humans it had marked now? The first one was killed in June, and in June was Itadori and L/N.

Sukuna's fingers. Some have a presence that's too overwhelming. Some keep very quiet, some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. His fingers kept its (the cursed spirit) power repressed within the cursed spirit that cursed spirit that had absorbed it.

"It seems you've gotten stronger." Amai's mouth appeared on Y/N's face after surviving a very powerful blast. "You both of you need to loosen up a little. Have a little fun. Madness never hurt anyone."