Gambling the rings

Third Person POV

Karl Woke up, He Was drenched in his own tears, Sapnap Laying Next to him, Where was Quackity?, He Looked Down On his Ring and held it close, Sapnap Woke up and His Eyes furrowed As He pulled Karl Closer. Sapnap looked Serious. Sapnap Stood Up and Threw a Hoodie next to Karl. Sapnap Put on his Jacket and Carried the freezing Karl to the car. Karl knew they were driving somewhere. But where?.

Sapnap parked the car and The two males got out, Sapnap Locking It after Leaving. And Headed Inside this Small Casino. Karl couldn't See what was Happening so He kept eavesdropping and finally heard Quackity's Voice and Sapnap grabbed Karl's Hand and Dragged him away from the crowd, Near Quackity.

Quackity placed his Rings on the table and Smiled, Dream Placed George's engagement Ring In the table, and Ranboo Placed his Ring on the Table. George Stood there frozen. While Tubbo was Yelling and Cheering, The casino was a Mess, Sapnap Grabbed the Rings from the Table and Looked over To Quackity.

"Babe What the fuck.."

"Sapnap- Karl I-"

Karl's Head started to Hurt. He Closed His eyes Before Breathing In and exhaling, Then He opened his eyes. A casino?. What- Why was he here?, Who brought him here?, uhh.. What was Happening? Why was this Happening, is that Who he Thinks It is?, filled with Joy he ran and Hugged Sapnap and Quackity.

"OH GOD! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE DEAD ! JAMES! DREW! I MISSED YOU TWO SO MUCH!"

Sapnap Pushed Him away and Karl stumbled and Fell on the Ground, Quackity stood up. The Two Males Looking at Him with disgust and fury. Sapnap's Body was releasing smoke from being angry at Karl. Quackity's Wings Spread. Karl's Face was Filled with Confusion.

"I told you he was Cheating Sapnap."

"Right. Karl Your a fucking Cheater."

"Huh?"

"Karl?- What do you mean who's Sapnap?, Karl. Don't play dumb now"

"Drew I'm not Playing Dumb! Who's Sapnap!"

"Karl Who the fuck Is drew!? I'm Quackity."

"Qua?- Huh? But.. I thought your name was Drew-"

"Karl what do yo-"

"Am I in the wrong Time Li-"

Dream Walked over to Karl and Placed a Hand on his Shoulder. Karl turned to See The man With Dirty Blonde Hair and green eyes. One of his Friends. Dream. He knew Dream, he remembered Dream, The Person Who had Fell in love with George On Different Timelines. Dream Hugged Karl And Whispered to his ear.

"Karl.. Wake up.. Wake up Karl.."