"Yes that would be lovely" Regulus answered aegain with a small smile.

"Great, take off your shoes and come to the kitchen"said Euphemia and walked towards the room, Regulus assumed, was the kitchen. He took off his shoes and placed them together beside the door.

"Come on, mum can't wait to ask you questions and we better get this done quickly" she said and basically run towards the kitchen.

The kitchen table was already made, three cups of teas were placed upon white small plates on the table and a bowl with cookies was placed in the middle.

"Come on take a seat, the tea will get cold" Euphemia said as the sat down, Regulus and Delilah on one side and Euphemia on the other.

"So Regulus, how has your summer been so far ?"

"It's okey I guess, my cousins have been staying with us since the start of July but it's kind of been dull in there" he answered quietly.

The next question Euphemia asked were a complete different topic since she saw how uncomfortable it made Regulus talk about his life at home. He asked him about school and what he wants to be once he graduates, what's his interests, she asked him if he plays quidditch and what's his favourite subject

"I would say either potions or Astronomy, preferably potions since I want to be a potions master once I graduate" he answered honestly.

"I wish you the best of luck my boy"

"Thank you, it means a lot" Regulus answered kindly.

"How about you two go upstairs huh? I have some cleaning to do" Delilah's mum said as she started putting away the teacups.

"I can leave if you want to clean the house, I don't want to burden you" replied Regulus quickly.

"Don't be silly Regulus, you and Delilah can just go upstairs you won't be burdening me in any way, don't worry" assured him Euphemia and he only got a chance to mutter a quick thank you for the tea before he was dragged upstairs by the excited brunette.

Delilah opened the door to her room and walked in, knowing he was following behind her, he closed the door and took a seat at her bed as she arranged some things in her dresser.

"Leo and Evan told me that they are gonna come for a week during summer" he informed her.

"Really?" She asked. "What about their parents?"

"We told them we are going on holiday together, so we are not fully lying but we are not telling them exactly the truth either" he mumbled and Delilah chuckled.

"That's actually sounds like those plans that sound stupid but actually have a good outcome" she kind of praised, he wasn't really sure if she was being sarcastic or not.

"My mum and dad leave from August 3rd to August 23, just pick a day you want to come in between those two, I'm warning you though, I don't know if James and the Marauders are gonna be here" she said the last part slowly.

"So there is a chance he is gonna be here?" asked Regulus quietly.

"Yeah there is, but you know, maybe is time you actually talk to him, if things don't work you won't have to see him again anyways since he has graduated, but you really have nothing to lose" she said hoping she would persuade him try to talk to Sirius but in the end she knew it was his decision to make.

"Are you sure he would want to talk?"

"Yes Regulus, he is your brother, I'm seeing both your sides and you both have valid points, he left because he couldn't take it anymore and you are angry at him because he left you behind without saying anything and you felt betrayed by him, but maybe you can at least talk it out, I'm not saying you have to be close again but at least try to understand each other"