Rokujuuichi- Nanami discretly makes a move.

Start from the beginning

Okkotsu Senpai: Are you okay? Do you need me to give you therapy?

(M/N):uh I'll be ok, always been like this.

(M/N) also saw the response from Nanami.

Nanami Kento: Why is that man such an embarrassment to society? Please make sure to stay away from him.

(M/N):Kinda hard since he is my teacher. Look tho, i bought some shirts and pants. Im wearing new clothes rn, look.
[Image attached]

(M/N): Nanami? Where did you go?

Nanami Kento: Apologies, I dropped my drink onto the floor. You look really good. It shows off your muscles really well. I must go now but I'll talk to you soon about our plan.

(M/N): I am glad to go to a zoo with you soon. Its like a date since its the two of us. Can I wear the strawberry dress you gave me? I think I lowkey highkey like dresses.

Nanami Kento: Of course, let it be a date then.

Special: What if (M/N) was hit on in front of Nanami?

It was a normal day with Nanami and (M/N) getting drinks at a cafe. They both decided to get away from Gojo after the last prank he pulled. (M/N) just wanted a slightly sweet drink from all the pranking he had received from Gojo, Inumaki and even Panda. The amount of banana peels, water buckets and penises drawings left around didn't annoy (M/N) at all and he would simply clean up the mess. Nanami brought (M/N) along to spend more time with him and help (M/N) get any unknown stress off his shoulders.

When it was (M/N)'s turn to order, the person behind the counter was a little weird because they asked him to repeat his order a few times. They only made Nanami repeat his once so it was slightly odd. The person was leaning onto the counter, staring up at (M/N)'s eyes with a flustered face. They finally took his order while Nanami raised an eyebrow at the whole thing. They sat down at individual stools and waited for their drinks before it arrived, the same person earlier gave it to them.

Their eyes meeting (M/N)'s as they smiled and slid him a piece of paper. Nanami was surprised (M/N) was getting hit on due to (M/N) stand off appearance and the air around him that screamed to be left alone. It was about time (M/N)'s appearance was recognised and Nanami was pleased that (M/N) was getting more positive attention but he didn't like that person at all nor the flirting. Oh, he had that itch to make a statement not to flirt with (M/N) but he had to be mature so instead, he let (M/N) sort it out himself.

"Call my number, I love men like you, so charming and that voice." The person fawned.

"I'm sorry, you must be a wonderful person but I'm not interested in much right now. My job makes it hard to date people outside my work area." (M/N) politely rejected.

"Aw, don't be such a downer. We can be like Romeo and Juliet." The person flirted as (M/N) shifted while Nanami noticed.

"No, thank you. Nanami, should we go?" (M/N) offered as Nanami nodded and the two stood up.

"Oh! You two were together, I'm so sorry!" The person apologised.

"Oh, we are together." Nanami said, allowing the misunderstanding, putting a hand on (M/N)'s arm.

The two left the store but Nanami shot one last look at the person while (M/N) just drank his drink. For once, Nanami decided to be bold and let empty hand interlock with (M/N)'s. (M/N) was initially confused before returning the gesture. His hands were warm and the two took a stroll in the park, forgetting about their responsibilities for a little while.