SHE'S NOT AFRAID - 11

fingertips puttin' on a show

got me now, and I can't say no

wanna be with you alone

SLOW HANDS - NIALL HORAN

HARRY'S POV

As we silently waited for Maria to return, Arabella stretched her body, leaning her head back and releasing a soft moan.

I shifted in my seat, my pants suddenly feeling tighter around some areas more than the others.

She turned to me with a knowing look as she smirked, her eyes twinkling.

"Are you okay, Harry?" She asked as she shifted her body closer to mine.

She took a seat on my lap and moved her body to the song playing in the background.

"I love this song," she stated as she moved her face to the crook of my neck while her hand slowly trailed down my throat to my lower belly.

I slightly pulled her head back by her hair, giving me complete access to her bare neck. My mouth latched itself onto her throat right beneath her neck, eliciting moans out of her as her hips ground against mine.

I swept my tongue over the areas I've just bruised as I grabbed her ass and pushed her harder on me, allowing her to feel how hard I was for her. My frustration became unbearable as I gazed at the flustered beauty on top of me.

"Take off your fucking clothes, Angel." I hoarsely demanded as her hand began palming me through my pants, not being able to wait.

I might fucking cum and we've barely even done anything yet. This girl is truly something else.

"Be patient, Harry." She smirked, throwing my words back at me.

Fuck.

She stood back and slowly unzipped my pants as she made eye contact with me. I leaned my head back and took a breath, feeling too hot from her actions.

"Look at me, Harry. Keep your eyes on me. I'll stop if you look away," she demanded as she roughly held my chin, her eyes gleaming with determination.

I bit back my words and stared straight at her, not wanting to give her the satisfaction by telling her how I'm truly feeling. My uneven breaths did the talking and showed her how much I wanted her as she slid down to her knees while sliding down my pants alongside my boxers.

"You're so fucking hard for me," she spoke as she admired me.

Her words deeply affected me as I hoarsely groaned and grabbed the back of her neck, slowly pushing her to where I needed.

She quickly pulled away and looked at me with a stoic expression as she tsked. "Behave," she uttered, venom dripping from her tone.

"Fuck, Angel. Please, do something," I begged, not being able to endure the torturous game she was making me play.

Her cold hand wrapped around my dick as her thumb lightly touched the tip, rubbing my pre-cum around.

Her lips abruptly went around my dick, her tongue swiping against the tip as her hands continued to wrap around what her mouth couldn't cover. I groaned as my hand intertwined with her hair, keeping her on me as I struggled to stand.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good, Angel."

She smiled and moaned around my dick, the vibrations introducing me to feelings I haven't felt before.