8

A little review~

Phone call~

Manager:*call Hyunjin* Hyunjin!
Hyunjin:*confused* Yes hyung?
Manager:*panic* Prepare the others and come to the hospital.
Hyunjin:*confused* Hospital? Why hyung?
Manager:*panic* Changbin is showing sign of waking up.
Hyunjin:*surprised* Changbin hyung?! We are on our way hyung!

Hyunjin:*happy**shout* Guys!
Jisung:*surprised* Chill. We are just here what with the shouting?
Seungmin:*sleepy* It's better be something nice.
Jeongin: Yes hyung?
Hyunjin:*happy* Changbin hyung is showing sign of waking up! Let's get ready to hospital now!
Felix:*surprised* Changbin hyung has wake up?!
Hyunjin: He hasn't wake up but showing sign of waking up. Let's go now!
Jeongin:*running* I'll take my phone first!
Seungmin:*panic* I'll book a cab for us!
Felix:*happy* Don't take too much thing! Let's just go!
Jisung: I'm ready!

Continue~

Hyunjin:*shouting* Hyung!

They ran with all the speed they could after seeing their manager right at the end of the hallway walking back and forth with a stressed look. Their manager look at them before shushing them down and remind them that they are inside their hospital.

Manager: No shouting please.
Hyunjin:*snickered* Sorry hyung *worried* how is Changbin hyung?
Manager: I have informed the doctor about Changbin just now and he is currently being checked.
Seungmin:*worried* Did Changbin hyung move his finger?
Manager:*shake his head* No, he didn't. But he let out a groan, more like whine for me.
Jeongin:*confused* Whine?

Doctor: You are *looking at the patient's data* Seo Changbin's manager right?
Manager: Yes I am, how is he?
Doctor:*smile* He is doing great. His eyes did twitch just now. He will wake up soon.
Manager:*sigh in relief* Thank goodness.
Doctor:*smile* He is a strong one. He may be waking up around this week. I suggest not to leave his side empty so that he feel like he is not alone.
Manager:*bow* We will keep that in mind. Thank you doctor.
Doctor:*smile* It's my job. Please inform me if he show slightest movement.
Manager: Yes doctor.

The doctor walk away after delivering the news. Relief are seen on their faces. Even though Changbin hasn't wake up, he is showing sign of waking up. It's just a matter of time now. 

Manager: Boys, do you want to stay here or?
Jeongin: I want to stay here hyung. I'll go back by taxi later.
Manager: Others?
Jisung: We will stay here with Changbin hyung.
Manager: Okay, I need to inform the company about this. I'll come back later. Text me if you need me to get you anything.
Seungmin: Okay hyung!

They all take a seat surrounding Changbin. Seungmin slowly stretch out to hold Changbin's hand, softly squeezing it. Only silence is there but lots of words are delivered through the silence. Jisung has keep his head down from the moment he entered Changbin's room. The sight of his hyung laying there with lots of machine attached make him feel vulnerable somehow. Felix stand up and walk to the other side, back facing Changbin. He silently let out his tears. He want to cry yet he doesn't want others to know. Jeongin can't keep his hands for himself. He keep fumbling the hem of his shirt of the nervousness he felt. Hyunjin slowly walk to Felix letting Felix burried his head to his shoulder letting out soft sob. He keep his head up in case his tears betrayed him and fall.

Night came and they are not permitted to stay the night at Changbin's room as four. Only one can stay beside him for the night. After long discussion between them and their manager, Felix is the one who will stay beside Changbin's side for the night.

Felix: I'll inform you guys if Changbin hyung make any movement.
Jisung:*worried* Please keep informing us kay?
Felix:*smile* I will. Rest well for the night.
Jeongin:*worried* Hyung, I'll keep my phone on by the night. Call me if you need anything.
Felix:*smile* Will keep that in mind. Now, go and take a good sleep.

Their manager drive the rest back to the dorm trusting Changbin to Felix. Felix slowly get inside Changbin's room, taking a seat beside Changbin's bed. He take Changbin's hand softly drawing circles on it.

Felix:*smile sadly* Hyung, I'm here. You know who I am right? I'm Yongbokkie. *chuckle lightly* In the morning, we practiced our dance in five peoples formation. We are getting better and we have almost perfect it. You know hyung, I miss the time when you are watching over us. Even though you are stern about it, I still prefer that kind of moment. *ramble* Hyung, you know, it's not that I hate the situation now, it's just that I prefer practicing with hyungs, all eight of us. *getting teary* Hyung, *whisper* I miss you.

Felix burry his face to Changbin's hand wetting Changbin's hand with his tears. He softly cry on it, his body shake from it. In the middle of his cried, string of 'hyung', 'wake up please', and 'I miss you' are heard.

Changbin:*deep raspy voice* Why are you crying Yongbokkie?

Felix lift his head up not believing what he just heard and seen. His eyes get wider and his mouth open form an O.

Felix:*not believing* H-hyung?! Chang-Changbin hyung?!
Changbin:*smile**deep raspy voice* Yes Yongbokkie?
Felix:*not believing* H-hyung! Y-you wake up! *happy* You wake up!
Changbin:*smile**deep raspy voice* I am Yongbokkie.
Felix:*happy**panic* I-I'll go call doctor! W-wait here hyung! 

Felix literally hit the nurse call button repeatedly and run to the nurse counter saying that Changbin has woke up from his deep slumber. The doctor came running to him after being inform by one of the nurse.

Doctor:*running* Did Changbin wake up?
Felix:*happy**panic* Yes doctor! Changbin hyung wake up just now.
Doctor:*to nurse* Let's go!

Felix mind is telling him to call Jeongin right now to tell them this happy news. He can't seem to form a right sentence cause his mind is feel with excitement of his hyung that has wake up.

Jeongin:*sleepy* Yes hyung?
Felix:*happy* Wake up! Changbin hyung!
Jeongin:*confused* What ae wyou trying to say hyu- *realize**surprised* Changbin hyung what?!
Felix:*happy* Changbin hyung has wake up! Hospital now!
Jeongin:*excited* I-I'll tell the o-others!

Jeongin:*running through the dorm**shouting* Hyung! Hyung!
Jisung:*sleepy* What with the *yawn* noise Jeongin?
Seungmin:*sleepy* Do you have a nightmare Jeongin?
Jeongin:*panic**happy* Chang-Changbin hyung!
Jisung:*worried* What happened with Changbin hyung?
Jeongin:*smile**happy* Changbin hyung has wake up! *jumping* He has wake up!
Jisung:*confused* Changbin hyung is still in the hos- *realize**happy* Changbin hyung has wake up?!
Jeongin:*happy* Felix hyung call and said that he has wake up! Let's go to the hospital! Let's go hyung!
Seungmin:*happy*running** I'll go wake Hyunjin up!
Jisung:*happy* I'll call manager hyung! We will go to the hospital! Now!
Jeongin:*happy* Okay hyung!

The dorm is literally a mess with Seungmin shaking Hyunjin to wake him up, Jeongin hopping bee and there can't be able to contain his happiness, Jisung calling manager with a loud happy voice.

Jisung:*happy**shouting* Manager hyung!
Manager:*stratled* No screaming please. And, yes? Do you guys need anything?
Jisung:*happy* No hyung!
Manager:*confused* Then?
Jisung:*happy* Felix! Felix called just now and said that Changbin hyung has wake up! He has wake up!
Manager:*surprised**in hurry* I'll go there to fetch you guys right now.
Jisung:*happy* Be fast hyung! Be fast!

They don't even bother to use the right clothes at these weather or even atleast change their pajamas. They bring their phone and jacket with them anxiously waiting infront of their dorm waiting for their manager to arrive and bring them to the hospital. They keep rocking back and forth on their feet. Smile is there decorating their faces. Bright energy is radiated from them. The news they heard is unbelievable and out of expectations making them nervous and can't seem to be right in their mind.

Manager:*arrived* Come in quick! We will go to the hospital now!

Hyunjin quickly hop into the front seat, making the other four share the middle one. They didn't care enough for the uncomfortableness they feel. All they want right now, the only thing that fill their mind right now is their hyung. They want to make sure by their own eyes that the one they hope and miss has wake up.