9

A little review~

Manager:*arrived* Come in quick! We will go to the hospital now!

Hyunjin quickly hop into the front seat, making the other four share the middle one. They didn't care enough for the uncomfortableness they feel. All they want right now, the only thing that fill their mind right now is their hyung. They want to make sure by their own eyes that the one they hope and miss has wake up.

Continue~

The doctor is talking with Felix when the rest arrive. Their manager make a small run approaching them.

Doctor:*to Felix* Is the others com- *realize their manager* Oh, you are Changbin's manager right?
Manager:*nod* Yes I am. How is Changbin's condition?
Doctor:*smile* Changbin's condition is pretty good already but just to make sure everything is okay, we will give him a health check-up tomorrow morning.
Manager:*bow* Please do everything to make sure that he is okay.
Doctor: We will always do our best.
Manager: Can they visit Changbin?
Doctor: They can, just make sure that he has enough rest.
Manager: Thank you doctor.

Seungmin:*happy* Hyung!
Hyunjin:*happy* Changbin hyung!
Changbin:*smile* Hey guys.
Jisung:*happy* Hyung you finally awake!
Changbin:*smile* Yeah, I'm awake.
Manager:*smile* Great to know that you are awake now, Changbin. *chuckle* The kids miss you a lot!
Changbin:*wipe Jeongin's tears* Hey, why are you crying Jeongin?
Jeongin:*happy**sniffing* I-its just I ca-can't believe you are awake now.
Felix:*hand Changbin a glass of water* Here hyung.
Changbin:*take the glass* Thank you Felix.

The manager doesn't go out of the room when they talk but he also didn't interfere in their talk. He feel somehow uneasy if he leave the kids alone with Changbin. They keep talking for 2 hours, telling eachother how their day have been, or how happy or sad they have felt without having the three oldest around them.

Nurse:*knocking* I'm here to remind that your visit time is almost over.
Seungmin:*bow* Thank you for telling us.
Jeongin:*bow* We will go home soon.
Nurse:*smile* It's my pleasure.

Manager: Kids, can I talk with Changbin alone?
Hyunjin:*confused* Oh? Sure hyung.
Felix: Should we take a taxi home?
Manager: It will only take a min or two. I'll be the one sending you home later.
Felix: Noted hyung.

Changbin: Yes hyung? *worried* Any problem hyung?
Manager:*shake his head* It's actually nothing to worry.
Changbin:*confused* So?
Manager:*smile* The doctor told me that you will be recharged in next two days if your health check up tomorrow show nothing harmful for you.
Changbin:*surprised* That fast?!
Manager:*raised an eyebrow* You want to stay longer?
Changbin:*protest* Ey, hyung.
Manager:*chuckle* Chan is coming back to Korea in a week and Minho has keep complaining about how bored he is in his house.
Changbin:*chuckle* Typical Minho hyung.
Manager: The kids will have their first broadcast as five in *smirk* two weeks for your information. More like ten days.
Changbin:*realize* Wait, does that mean?!
Manager:*smirk* You got what I mean? What's your answer?
Changbin:*happy* Hell yeah! Who will reject that?!
Manager:*laugh* I haven't told Chan or Minho about you waking up so they will be surprised too.
Changbin:*happy* Good idea!
Manager: I should take the kids home now. I'll tell your parents and company about how waking up. See you tomorrow.
Changbin: Thank you hyung! Rest well!

Manager: Ready to go home kids?
Jeongin:*whine* We are not kids hyung.
Manager:*chuckle* You let Chan said that but why not me?
Jeongin:*whine* Because Chan hyung is different.
Manager:*smirk* How different?
Jeongin:*whine* Hyung.
Manager:*chuckle* Get in the car boys *look at Jeongin* how bout that?
Jeongin:*nod* Yes!

The 00' liners laugh at their manager and Jeongin joking with eachother. The car ride is pretty okay cause they are chattering among themselves happily.

Seungmin: What did you talk with Changbin hyung just now hyung?
Manager: It's nothing. Curious?
Seungmin: Who won't hyung. Come on hyung, *smirk* at least tell me about it.
Manager:*smirk* How about, no?
Seungmin:*sigh* You are getting more and more like Minho hyung.
Manager:*laugh* I spent too much time talking with him already.
Seungmin:*laugh* Spent lesser time hyung.

Jisung:*smirk* You think you can beat me on this game?
Felix:*smirk* Game on!
Jisung:*smirk* You won't even get close to my high score.
Felix:*smirk* Where do you get that confidence from? I'm way better than you in these game.
Jisung:*smirk* Now?
Felix:*smirk* Sure.

Hyunjin:*hugging Jeongin**worried* Why are you trembling Innie?
Jeongin:*tremble**whisper* I'm afraid.
Hyunjin:*worried* Afraid?

Jeongin:*tremble* It's be-because th-
Hyunjin:*cut Jeongin off**drawing circles* It gonna be fine Innie-ah. Everything will be fine. I'm here to protect you. *point at the window* Look at that Jeongin, we almost arrive at our dorm.
Jeongin:*hide his face in Hyunjin's shoulder**whisper* Hyung.
Hyunjin:*hug Jeongin* It will be fine Innie-ah. You will be fine. We all will.

Manager: We have arrived!

Hyunjin:*smile* See, we have arrived safely at our dorm.
Jeongin:*smile* You are right hyung. Thank you.
Manager: I'll go inform Changbin's parents and company first.
Jisung:*worked up* Wait a sec hyung, I'm gonna win soon!
Felix:*worked up* See you later Jisung!
Jisung:*worked up* As if!
Manager: Jisung, Felix, you guys have arrived. *sigh* You can continue your game later. *look at Seungmin* Give me a hand?
Seungmin:*sigh* Where do you plan to sleep tonight?
Jisung:*realize* Em, I'll beat you later. *run* Thank you for driving hyung! Have a great night!
Felix:*realize* Em, I for-forgot something. *run* Thank you for driving hyung! Rest well hyung!
Seungmin:*smirk* See?
Manager: Why do they scare you more that I?
Seungmin:*smirk* Cause I know something you don't.
Manager:*sigh* Rest well boys. I need to go now.
Jeongin:*bow* Thank you for driving us.
Hyunjin:*bow* Thank you hyung.
Seungmin:*bow* May you have a good night sleep.
Manager: Thank you boys. See you tomorrow.

Six days have passed since Changbin's  waking up, Changbin is resting in his family house while Chan is on his way back to Korea. Minho has his gips removed but still not allowed to dance yet. A lot happened in those six days. The 00's and 01' liners also did some vlive to ensure Stays about their promotion. They even spoilt some new songs to Stays.

Felix:*breathless* Finally *pause* done *pause* practicing!
Hyunjin:*breathless* Good job all!
Jisung:*dramatic* I'm running out of breath! *chase Jeongin* Innie, I need your kiss!
Jeongin:*run away* Stop chasing me hyung!
Seungmin:*shake his head* How can those boys still have that lots energy?
Felix:*chuckle* They are not the same creature as us.
Dance teacher:*clap* Great job all! I'm sure you will get another win these week.
Hyunjin: Thanks hyung. I really hope that's true.

Jeongin end up being caught by Jisung and now they are in the corner cuddled to each other with Jeongin struggling to make an escape.

Jeongin:*whine* Hyung, I need to breath!
Jisung:*teasing**lean in* I'll give you my breath!
Hyunjin:*yelling* Don't ruin Innie's precious innocent!

And that how Hyunjin and Jisung end up in tickle fight dragging Jeongin along with them. Felix and Seungmin just watched how they tickle fight each other with the BGM songs Felix's have turned on.

Changbin: Chan hyung!
Chan: Changbin! You have wake up huh?
Minho: I'm here too.
Chan: Hey bro! How you doing?
Minho:*shrugged* Just like usual, except *wiggle eyebrows* I'm free from gips!
Changbin: Woah, chill hyung. *smirk* You don't want to get gips again, do you?
Minho:*rolled eyes* Whatever. *to Chan* How bout you?
Chan: I'm okay, I guess?
Minho:*suspicious* Really?
Chan:*sigh* Well, I did have some panic attack once in awhile, but I'm feeling better.
Changbin: Good to know that. Let's go now?
Minho:*raise an eyebrow* You bring car?
Changbin: Nah, my dad did.
Minho:*smirk* Great, I don't want to die young.
Changbin:*protest* What that supposed to mean?!
Chan:*sigh* Let's go guys, its too early to argue.

Manager: Know the plan?
Chan: Yep. *bow* Thank you for taking care of the kids hyung.
Manager:*smile* It's already my job. Don't think too much about it.
Minho: Are they on their way now?
Manager: They have arrived like 10 minutes ago.
Changbin: That fast. Any camera inside the waiting room?
Manager:*hand them a tablet* We put some camera there, we won't broadcast it though.
Chan: Okay.