3

A little review~

At Felix's room~

Phone call~

Jeongin: Yes hyung?
Manager: Why don't you and Felix come to visit Minho today?
Jeongin:*sigh* It's nothing. Why you call hyung?
Manager: Chan wish to talk to you.
Jeongin:*surprised* Chan hyung?!

Continue~

Author p.o.v

Chan:*softly* Hey Jeongin.
Jeongin:*trying not to cry* H-hyung!
Chan: It's hard right?
Jeongin:*cry* It's hard! Very hard hyung!
Chan: I know. But it's not your fault. It's no one fault that we got to that accident and got injured.
Jeongin:*sob* I-If only I did-didn't stay quiet at my seat! I-If on-
Chan:*cut Jeongin off* It's not Jeongin-ah. Stop blaming yourself Jeongin-ah. It's not your fault. Okay?
Jeongin:*sob* I do-don't know.
Chan: I know that you feel confuse. I'm sorry that I can't be there to hug you. You need to stay strong for us, for those four, and Stays. You can do it Jeongin-ah. All of us believe in you.
Jeongin:*calm down a little* Hyung, *pause* when will you come back?
Chan: I- *pause* I don't know yet. But I will come back to you soon. Soon we will be able to greet Stay together, okay?
Jeongin:*sniffle* Promise?
Chan: I promise Jeongin-ah. Now, lay on your bed, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and sleep. You need to sleep the stress away. Follow my instructions okay?

Jeongin follow all Chan's instructions step by step. Hearing the calm voice of the oldest make his crazy beating heart calm down. His mind seems in peace for that time which drive him to a deep sleep forgetting all of his insecurities and depression. He feel as if Chan is really there beside him making him fall asleep.

Time went by with Jeongin dare himself to visit Minho, Jisung tell Changbin how his day went by followed by Hyunjin beside him, Seungmin talking on Chan by the phone with Felix beside him. The time where they need to announce the news themselves by the live came by and now they are seated side by side with Jeongin in the middle inside their living room, phone has been set up and their manager stay behind the camera to direct them.

Manager: Live in three two one!

Hyunjin:*introduction* Step out!
Stray kids:*introduction* Hello we are Stray Kids!

The comments go crazy mostly by asking how the others condition are. They have known that Changbin fell into coma, Minho in gips, and Chan into depression. They want to know about the detail cause the company didn't provide them the detail and the police is still handling the situation.

Seungmin:*smile* Hey Stays! We set up this live because *pause**take a deep breath* the accident that happened not long ago.
Hyunjin:*fake a smile* We just want to let you know that we decide to continue the promotion with five members and don't worry too much about us cause we are doing fine here.

Comment #1: How are the members now?

Jeongin: The members are still in the hospital. Minho hyung and Chan hyung have gotten better but Changbin hyun-
Jisung:*cut Jeongin off* Hasn't wake up.

Sadness display on their eyes for awhile before they try to display it with a smile again. Not wanting to make Stays worried any longer.

Comments #2: No need to force yourself for us!!
Comments #3: Please rest!! It's not good to force your body!!

Jeongin:*smile* We are okay. Please don't worry about us too much. Your health is also important.

Comments #4: Your health is the priority!!
Comments #5: An angel!
Comments #6: I want to taste Felix's cookies!!

They saw the last comment and felt grateful. They know that Stays are worried about them but they tried not to pamper them with those depressing questions and decide to change the topic.

Felix:*laugh* Come here then! I'll give you a jar of it!

Comments #7: Let's all sneak into Jyp!

Seungmin:*laugh* Meet you there!

Comments #8: Hyunjin looks like a carrot!!

Hyunjin: I look like a carrot? *tease Stays* You look like a grape.

(Got inspiration from Mark Got7)

Comments #9: Did Hyunjin just roast someone?!
Comments #10: Go Hyunjin! Go!! We stan a savage one!

(I'm sorry if it is weird. Untill now I've never followed or joined their vlive cause I always miss the time. I'm sorry if the comments are not the one that Stays will write.)

The live end with relief in the members face. They have end their live successfully and thankfully, Stays didn't force hard questions to answer. There are some, but mostly try to ask something usual and play with them.

Jeongin:*excited* Stays is the best!
Hyunjin:*smile**ruffle Jeongin's hair* Of course, Stays is the best.
Seungmin: Let's rest as much as we can now. We need to practice our new position.
Jeongin:*smile* Okay hyung. Good night hyung.
Jisung: Good night Innie.

Jisung: Have you recreated the position?
Hyunjin: Yeah, me and Felix have done for the tittle.
Seungmin: Do we need the side track?
Felix: Manager hyung told me to prepare at least two for our last stage.
Jisung: I have some back up songs. We have made some for later.
Hyunjin: Let's just take the one that we have make already done.

Jeongin:*yawn* Hyung? You are not going to bed yet?

Felix:*to Jeongin* We will soon. *to others* Let's talk about these later.
Hyunjin: Okay, good night.
Seungmin: Good night. Are you sleeping here, Sung?
Jisung: Nah, I'm going back to studio.
Felix: Don't stay up too late.
Jisung:*chuckle* Will try.

They are trying to perfect their dance movement first before they rearrange their position for five peoples formation like how Felix and Hyunjin have create. They didn't just go on with a song, they also try to dance to the choreography that they have only tried once or twice. They want everything to be perfect.

Hyunjin:*out of breath* Can we get over once again?
Jisung:*out of breath* Let's get over once again.
Jeongin:*out of breath* L-let me ha-have a sip.
Seungmin:*out of breath* Let's rest for a minute before over it again.
Felix:*out of breath* Sung, how is your feet?
Jisung:*calmer* I'm fine. It isn't twisted.
Felix:*calmer* Thanks goodness.
Jeongin:*calmer**smile* Let's get over it again hyung!
Hyunjin:*calmer**smile* Okay! Please notify us if any of you are exhausted.
Seungmin:*calmer* Sure!

They go over the dance untill they are satisfied of it. When they decide it's enough for today, the time have shown that it is ten already. They decide to just order some foods to eat at the studio rather than to eat it at their dorm. When they are eating while talking about their vocal parts, Minho face times them.

Seungmin:*excited* Hyung!
Minho:*smile* What are you doing?
Hyunjin:*show the food* Eating. *tease* Want some?
Minho:*smirk* Nah, I have got better. Wait, you are still in the studio?!
Jisung:*confused* Yeah, why?
Minho:*sigh* I know you are preparing but don't you think staying there untill this late is good for your health?
Jeongin: But we are practicing? Jisung hyung doesn't even sleep at dorm.
Jisung:*shout* Jeongin!
Jeongin:*startled**realize* Am I not supposed to say that?
Jisung:*sigh* Nothing.
Minho:*sigh* I can't drag you to dorm now. Just don't stay up too late. You need to be healthy for continuing the production.
Jisung: I know hyung. I know.
Hyunjin: We will visit you tomorrow hyung. *tease* Be prepared.
Minho: Nah, don't bother. Instead of visiting us, use that time to take a rest. Specifically you, Jisung.
Jisung:*sigh* I know hyung.

Minho ended the call and Jisung abruptly stand up walking out of the studio not even bothering to say something to the others. Hyunjin just shake his head and attempt to clean up but accidentally look on Jeongin's face expression. He looks hurt and regretful.

Hyunjin:*softly* Hey, its okay. He never tell us not to say it, it's not your fault Innie.

The others seems to take notice of the condition and clean their food letting Hyunjin talk to Jeongin. Jeongin is the close to Chan, Hyunjin, and Seungmin. With Chan not here, Hyunjin and Seungmin is the one who can Jeongin hold on too. He hate to disappoint people especially his closest one. With him blabbering about Jisung's time schedule and making him mad at him, at least that what he thought, make him feel like he is not supposed to be here. With him here will only make their group condition worsen.