chapter 2

(Sorry about the late chapter I was quite busy for the last two days)

Y/N POV

I was standing on a roof top listening into the conversation Black Mask was having with his crew. he sure sounds mad about my activities, of course who wouldn't, and just like I'm planning, he wants me dead. It won't take to much longer to make him desperate, and I know I'm not the only one listening in on his conversation with his staff. I even heard someone groan in pain from what sounded like punch.

Black mask: give me the specs on tonight's shipment.

???: Ah. yes, sir. Ah. 10 assorted cases of SMGs and PDWs. Along with 5000 .45 caliber ACP rounds, your personal favorite and two cases of RPGs. It's all bought and paid for, so this is strictly a delivery, not a buy. But in view of recent events, I've taken the liberty of doubling the security detail, and switching the drop spot.

Oh how exciting, they did that all for me, of course it doesn't change my plan of attack for the shipment.

Y/N: sounds like a plan.

I set the device I was listen to it from on my belt and started to make my way to their new drop spot, it's kind of obvious were it is with all the armed gaurds on the roof, which they weren't really a problem for me, I took down the gaurds in a matter of seconds and had them all in a stood up position while taking one of their coats to cover up my appearance as I saw the helicopter approaching.

As the helicopter landed I got on as the pilots seemed very confused.

Pilot: Hey, protocol says I'm only supposed to be on the ground for six minutes.

After he said that I turned away from the supplies and aimed one of my 9mm pistols at him.

Y/N: It's okay, I won't be staying that long.

I grabbed the two pilots and threw them out of the helicopter making them topple the other gaurds like bowl ball pins, I then grabbed one of the RPG cases and set it next to the driver seat before i started to take off. But as I was taking off something hit the helicopter and caused the circuits to go crazy, he arrived just as I planned.

Y/N: and I almost thought you wouldn't show.

I looked over to Batman and saw Nightwing, must have thought it would have been an easier job with Dick Grayson then with his new bullet sponge, and knowing Grayson he is probably talking about how he missed all the "Toys".

Y/N: you want to dance? Let's dance!

I flew the Helicopter off the side of the building tossing the rocket launcher when I was just out of his site so I could use it later as I jumped out and landed on a nearby roof top. I looked up to see Batman jump down after the helicopter and shoot a grapple line into it to stop it from hitting the street below. He also seemed like he was acting careless, perfect for me. I watch nightwing catch batman as he was sliding down one of the grapple lines before they saw me and were heading for me.

Y/N: Okay then, nice night for a run.

I began to run in the other direction. As they get closer I jump off the roof to a near by construction site, crashing through one floor of the scaffolding on to the next floor knocking the plank out of place and into a ramp causing me to roll down it and for me to quickly recover from it before batman and Nightwing could land and catch up with me.

As I was running down the scaffolding I heard the familiar sound of a batarang flying though the air before I dodged it by going behind the tarp of the construction wall as I ran through the building and crash though the support for a new wall and continued to run though the building as I could hear them still chasing after me. As I was running I grabbed a propane tank before I crashed through a glass pane and turned around pulling out my 9mm and tossing the tank to the opening and shooting it, causing batman and Nightwing to take cover from the big explosion as I landed on a steel pillar and start to jump among the pillars as they followed after me.