➳ ℐℐℐ - 𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝑷𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘
❁══════ ❃• - •❃ ══════ ❁

“Eh!? What do you mean!? I'm innocent! They—”

"Shut up." He spat and walked away as his men then dragged me out of the alleyway before taking me to his SUV. “Let go off me!” I gritted my teeth and kicked one of them as I elbowed the man behind me before backflipping as I jump before kicking both of them with a split. I dropped to my feet before suddenly one of them managed to punch me across my cheek as I clench my jaw, lifting my leg and kick him across the face.

I could feel the blood seep out of my mouth as I wipe it before clenching my fists. “Damn it. . .” my dress was already ripped, but I didn't care much. It's just fabric. At least I was wearing something underneath it as I throw another punch as my breath hitch when my target caught both of my arms and turned me around, bending me as I got slammed into the car.

Damn it. How fast was this guy anyway? He was much faster than me. How will I kill him? My life is so fucked up right now, this man could shoot me with no hesitation. I got no chance against him. Even his strength was much stronger than mine as I try to escape his hold but he just held it tighter. “Fuck.” I mumbled, finally calming myself as he lets go of me.

"Why don't you be a good girl for once and go inside the car?" I glared at him before his hand then opened the door for me as I just went inside and sit down. "Good." He grinned and also went into the car, closing the door before his driver came and went inside. This might be my last ride, I guess.

I was looking out the window, but I could feel his gaze on me as I shifted on my seat, trying to ignore the feeling of being watched. "What's your name?" I turned to face him- his eyes were looking deep into mine.

There's no point lying to him.

“P– Philippines. . .” I stuttered, looking away from him which suddenly he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "You work for that Italian mob, да?" My eyes widened, feeling the bead of sweat on my forehead slowly trickling down my neck. I knew it. He knew everything about me. "Answer me." He growled. Bark, bitch. I gritted my teeth, trying to look tough before shaking my head.

Everything was making me panic until I felt something cold on my neck. Fuck. “I. . . I retired. A year ago.” I felt the knife digging deeper into my neck as my breath hitch, feeling blood seeping out. Act. Act like a fucking crybaby.

I forced some tears to run down my eyes as I started to act like a crybaby wanting its mother's tits to suck on. “It's true! I left a year ago!” I cried out, sobbing as he let go of me. Where's my oscar?

He stared at me before sighing as he drops the knife that he used against my neck. "Why did you leave?" He asked, sitting back down in his seat and I faked a sniffle. “I wanted to have a normal life again.” I sounded like one of those fucking weak female characters in a mafia book. I don't understand why I could feel my heartbeat so fast, I might have a heart attack. It wasn't because I was attracted but it was because of his dangerous aura around him.

I felt scared.

Me? Scared? Pathetic. My fake tears ran down my cheek as I wipe them whilst looking up at him. He was still staring at me. He was starting to make me anxious. I hated it. He grinned at me. "красивая" I didn't understand what he just told me. He was speaking in Russian and I only know the basic words. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he just looks away, still grinning and my eye twitched. I fucking swear if he mocked me in his language, I'll kill him instantly.

I faked a hiccup and looked away, continuing my drama before suddenly he grabs my chin and forced me to look up at him, staring deep into my eyes with his dark ones.

He was scarier than my boss

"Are you acting all of these just to make me believe you?" His deep voice sent shivers down my spine, I couldn't move away from him as a bead of sweat rolled down my head, gulping as I slowly started to shake my head as he continues to stare at me like a fucking creep. Still, I had to act like a lost puppy, whimpering as I forced my tears to weld in my eyes again.

“I'm telli– ng you the t– truth. . .” I stuttered as he hums, his thumb on my cheek, caressing it softly before wiping the fake tear that rolled down my cheek. "как невинно" he grinned and let go of me as the car parked in front of a building.

Shit

He got out of the car and went to the other side, opening the door as he grabs my arm, forcefully pulling me out of his car as I yelp, his grip around my wrist was fucking tight. It might leave a bruise. He dragged me inside, pulling me as one of his men guided us to the private elevator, pressing the button as the doors opened, pulling me inside, doors closing. "Were you honest earlier?" He asked, looking down at me, to which I shook my head.

"Use your words."

“Yes. . . I was honest. I have decided to leave the organization, not wanting to be involved in this stuff already. I'm tired of it.” This time, I was honest. I was indeed tired of this mafia shit stuff. I couldn't take it anymore. It made me fucking sick to the point I wanted to vomit so bad already.

ᴡᴇᴇ! sᴏ ɪ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʜᴜʜ. . .?