➳ ℐ - 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘
❁════ ❃• - •❃ ════ ❁

"Phia, you really need to quit this job, you know? It's illegal, dangerous- Police can arrest you." Phila shrugged her shoulders, ignoring her friend's warning who sighed at her as Phila scoffed. “I know, okay? But how am I suppose to do that? What? You'll expect my boss to just let me go? No. He'll demand a fucking reason and would even kill me before I could even leave. Jesus fucking christ.” She banged her fists on the counter and groaned.

"This is the reason why I kept warning you! You never listen, Phia! It was nice that you left the military but then you joined a crime organization!" Her friend face palmed herself before muttering a 'fuck' and stood up from her chair. "This is your problem. I'm going to go now. Good luck." She grabbed her purse and started walked away, leaving Phila sitting on the stool and she shakes her head. “How am I going to solve this on my own. . .?”

She drank the remaining alcohol from the shot glass and grabbed her purse, taking a twenty bill and slammed it on the counter, before also standing up and leave the club, not even caring about her change any more. She walked out and called one of his boss' drivers and waited under a shed for a while. “Stupid shit. What was I thinking!?” She slapped her head and grunted before hearing some tires screech in front of her. "Hey." The driver grinned at her and she gritted her teeth.

“Shut the fuck up.” She opened the passenger's seat and went inside, sitting comfortably before groaning once again. “Bullshit!”

"Woah– Easy there. . . Are you drunk?" The driver asked, now feeling scared of her angry presence as she narrowed her eyes at him. “Mind your own fucking business, fuck face.” She sneered at him and looked out the window as the driver gulped and kept his eyes on the road, not wanting to anger the Filipina any longer.

She can get angry very easily. One simple mistake and she gets mad as fuck. She started to mumble in her language and clicked her tongue as the car parked in front of the mansion, where her boss was located. She stepped out and walked towards the doors, looking at the built guys who arched their eyebrows at her before opening the door as she steps inside.

She started to walk towards the elevator, her heels clicking on the marble floor as she steps inside and pressed the button, the elevator closed its doors and went up to the floor she wanted to land on. The doors opened and she steps out, walking through the hallways and knock on the hard door. "Come in." She opened the door and looked at her boss who stared at her back.

Italy

"What brings you here, assassina?" He asked and tapped his fingers on his desk, waiting for an answer. It took seconds for Phila to answer as she sighs and stared directly at his eyes with no emotion. “I want to quit as your assassin.” She said and he grinned at her. "Quit? Why?"

“I have no choice. Besides, I already decided to live a normal life already.”

"And lose such a skilful assassin? No." This was getting irritating, even if he was such a dangerous mob, she was still annoyed by his foolish acting as she clicks her tongue. “Putangina. . .” She mumbled as the Italian hums and sat down on his seat. "Fine."

Her head perks up with widened eyes at her boss who grinned at her. "But, let's make an agreement." He added and opened a drawer, taking the black envelope out and threw it on the floor. "Remember that Russian mob back at the club before?" She nodded her head and stepped towards the folder before bending over and grab it, opening it. "That man is our enemy. A motherfucker who likes to do whatever he wants. Bullshit." He gritted his teeth before sighing.

"You can leave and sign these agreement papers when you accomplish this mission." He smiled at her as she arches an eyebrow. “What mission? Kill him?”

"Exactly! Do you need subtitles? I want you to kill him. That's all you have to do—"

“What do you mean ‘that's all’!? Bullshit! Do you even realize how many people that fucker killed!? I could get shot instantly before I could kill him! This will take me years—”   The chair was slammed down the table as the Italian stood up, glaring daggers at her.   "So what? This is your choice. Either you stay here or kill him and leave. I don't give a fuck how many years this will take you to kill him. Do anything you can. Seduce him, kiss him, marry him, give your fucking virginity- I don't give a fuck." His fists were in the desks as the atmosphere went cold.

It was dead silent for a whole minute until Phila then turned around and walked towards the door. “Deal. I'll do it. Whatever it takes to fucking satisfy you.” The mob hummed as he walks around his desk.   "Good. You're free to leave. Your stuff will be ready for you to leave. But let me remind you- You're still under my watch during this mission."   She left the room and slammed the door shut.

“Fuuuuck!” She screamed as the guards behind her minded their own business, pretending that she was not there at all as they turned around and showed their backs on her. She huffed and gritted her teeth, walking towards the elevator and leave the mansion. What was so special about her anyway? She was just an amateur assassin who wanted to sign a retirement paper, but her boss declined it.

She wanted to live a simple life already. She wanted peace and to continue her journey as a normal person. She didn't want to continue her life as an assassin. A dangerous job that could kill her.

“Will I be able to accomplish this?”

ᴡᴇᴇ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.