➳ 𝓘𝓘 - 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘
❁════ ❃• - •❃ ════ ❁

Phila drank a couple more shots of gin, wanting the alcohol to take over her and her problems even if it was impossible. She really needed to face this and leave. Why would her boss assign her to this mission? She was just an assassin who killed people her boss wanted her to kill. Phila squeezed her eyes shut, feeling the alcohol slowly take her as she grabs her purse, grabbing money inside of it and slammed it on the counter for the bartender to take.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice spoke to her in a different language, which she looked up to the person and her eyes widened. It was him! The person she needed to murder was right in front of her! She muttered a ‘fuck’ in her language as she stood up from the stool. “I'm alright. I have to go now.” She slurred as a hand was placed on her waist. "Why don't we talk for a bit?" She narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head.

“I don't have the time. I really need to go—”

"We're not in a rush, любовь" Even if she was half-drunk she could feel his dangerous aura around her as she gulps, sitting back down on the stool before looking down at her clenched fists on her lap. She didn't have her gun nor her pocket knife with her. All she had was her purse with her phone in it. “What do you want?” She took over her fear and looked up to the Russian with a glare on her face.

He smirked, amused that she was calm about this even if he knew that she knew him quite well. "You seem stressed."

“I just want to drink and go home. Can I go now? I'm alright.” She sighed and stood up again and started to walk away. "Do you want me to walk you home?" He offered, following her from behind. “No. You don't have to. I want to be alone for once.” She gritted her teeth and left the Russian standing at the entrance of the club before grinning, watching her leave. "Интересно. . ."

The Filipina groaned and went inside an alleyway since she was called by someone who needed to talk to her as her heels click on the concrete ground. She was just about to continue walking until gunshots ran through her eardrums. She stopped in her tracks before a sudden man came from the shadows, grinning at her. "Oh? Look what we got here. You must be another one of them. But, a sexy one."

Disgusting.

“Disgusting shit.” She sneered as the man arches an eyebrow before narrowing his eyes at her, clenching his fist as he grit his teeth.
"You little—" Phila grabbed his arm instantly and used her strength to flip him and throw him down the ground. The man choked a scream as his whole body trembled, some of his bones felt like they were fractured as blood leaks from his mouth. "What the. . ."

His hair was tightly grabbed by her, leaning close to his face. “Pathetic.” She sent him a death stare as the man threw his head back. "Help—" His face was smashed within the ground as she then kicked it deeper into the ground, crushing his face. “Putangina!”

She pulled her feet away from the man's head, watching his blood leak as she groans. “I went too far. . .” She sighed and kneeled to check if the man has any weapons with him. “Useless. . .” She found nothing and stood up, before suddenly feeling a presence.

"I suggest you not turn around and keep still." A cold metal was pressed against her nape as she clenches my jaw. “What do you want?” She was glad that her soberness was slowly returning as the man pressed it harder against her nape. "You were very skilful beating him up. Maybe, it would be great to turn you into our little serial killer. No?"

“I'm tired, alright? Let me fucking go home and sleep already.” She sighs, turning around to face the man who grinned at her. "'Tired'? Well, I suppose it is already midnight." He chuckled and placed his gun back to his waistband as Phila rolls her eyes. “Can I go then?” she calmly asked, looking deep into the person's eyes who gave her a mischievous giggle. "You're amusing." He could feel the deadly aura around her. It made him think that she was a member of a crime organization.

"Also, why are you taking this alleyway? It's dangerous—"

“I. don't. give. a. fuck.” She sneered, pushing him away as she walks into the alleyway, not aware how many enemies were inside there. He watched her walk inside the dark alleyway, humming as he reloads his gun before hearing footsteps behind him. "босс?" The taller country walked towards him before asking him a question to which the shorter answered.

"The woman went inside there. She managed to kill this. . . guy." He pointed his feet at the dead body in front of them as his boss smirked. "Who is she?" He asked kicking the dead body to see its face. "A Southeast Asian country. Philippines."

Before they could even continue their conversation, they both heard a gunshot to which they then the shorter country ran to the alleyway meanwhile the taller just walked calmly. All he could hear while walking towards was loud bangings and gunshot as he watches his 'workers’ getting punched by the smaller female as he raises his gun, pointing it at her. "Don't move."

“What if I do— Putangina—” His men grabbed her in place, restricting her from moving a finger.

‘Shit.’ She thought to herself, looking at the tall man who she had to kill in order to gain peace already. She gulped “Oh, look! The most dangerous man is over here! Haha—” Her nervous laugh was cut off when he started to walk towards her, "Are you from another crime organization?" He asked, his grey eyes looking deep into her yellow ones. She shook her head “What? No! I learned martial arts from my family!” Half of it was a lie. But she did learn martial arts from her parents and siblings.

"Take her to my office."

ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ɪᴛ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.