6

(Im going on hiatus. May not come back so heres the latest chapter i was working on. Also if yall are interested I can tell yall the plan i had. This specific idea, two people being in love but not soulmates, has been in my head for years so i had a pretty mapped out plan so if yall want that you can comment or whatever)

Dream awaited patiently for his boyfriend to come back home, when he got a text from him.

Sappy:
Ayo im staying the night at technos house :3 ily ill ttyl!
Dream:
Okay, i love you too. Be back soon!

Dream tried not to question why the technoblade, of all people, would invite sapnap to stay the night. It was a quiet night. 'It's been a while since I've been alone,' Dream thought. He just kind of sat on the couch and read the whole night.

Dream woke up the next morning, still on the couch. He reached across himself to his phone to check the time. It was noon. Sapnap was surely home by now. Dream stood up and stretched, "Sapnap!" He called. "You home?!" He called again.
....
No response.

Suddenly the front door bursted open to see sapnap who looked tired, "Woah dude. Did Techno make you work all night!?" Dream exclaimed. "What? Oh right- no. Techno and I just stayed up late drinking, talking, a little bit of work but nothing too crazy." Sapnap replied as he shook his jacket from his shoulders and walked over towards Dream. Dream gave Sapnap a small, short kiss on his cheek before letting Sapnap make his way to the kitchen. Sapnap began brewing a pot of coffee. Dream walked up behind Sapnap and hugged his waist. Dream moaned lowly into Sapnap's ear and kissed his neck. Sapnap didn't react much, strange. Dream repeated his actions but also swayed his hips against Sap's ass. Sapnap turned to look at his lover and said, "Babe, not right now. I have a headache." Dream let go slowly, almost disappointed. "Alright, guess I'll just jerk off at the table," Dream teased, Sapnap shot him a glare, "Kidding! Kidding!"