Action/Drama I

Land of The Lost
Description - Siren(a male) was traveling across seas with his group: Simon, Miranda, Hector, Jax, Felix, and Percy(female). Until a furious storm hit their boat, knocking Siren unconscious.

He woke up on an island, with Percy and Hector next to him.

• Mythical/Extinct beings are on the land of the lost(Dragons, griffins, Anacondas, Dinosaurs, Mermaids, Sirens, large wolfs, etc.)
• This island is as big as a continent.
•Everyone on the boat survived; Siren, Percy, and Hector, just have to look for them.
•Miranda and Siren were dating, but Siren falls in love with Percy(Just for drama)
•The boat was named S.S Morand.

This Deadly World Of Mine
Description - Lucianne is one of the many survivors of this post apocalyptic world. Gas masks are one of the norms now, and they always have to figure out new ways to kill the Nomads(Zombie like creatures)

Anything can kill you now, anything, but now a new creature is arriving from the toxic gas. How will they fight?

•Lucianne befriends a devil dog(A dog that's a nomad like creature, but is more friendly but still is evil)
•Lucianne has a younger sister that she takes care of.
•Lucianne is a lesbian.
•Lucianne is black and Korean.

AwayDescription - Being sent away from earth is pretty scary, well extremely scary for Miles, an Asian boy who was forced to leave earth to go to another civilization away from the solar system; Because the sun simply got too big to live there

Away
Description - Being sent away from earth is pretty scary, well extremely scary for Miles, an Asian boy who was forced to leave earth to go to another civilization away from the solar system; Because the sun simply got too big to live there.

YOU CHOOSE WHAT THE EXTRA DETAILS ARE

Strip Down.
Description - A pole dancer named, Isabella, with the stage name of Pink Diamond, gets involved with the wrong guy. That 'wrong guy' is Erik(Ehr•reek) a German man apart of one of the greatest Mafias to exist, he's the right hand man(and incredibly fine).

•Isabella has a mother mixed with black and white and a father that's just white, so she has some type of curly hair.
• She lives in an apartment, but it's fairly nice.
•Isabella has brown hair, green eyes, freckles, a button nose, a rectangle body type(buts she's still sexy though), a FAT ASS, small chest, and a button nose.
•Isabella is a seeetheart so she rarely insults people and hardly sassy, but she's a kinky girl.
•Isabella is 23. Erik is 26.