(attack on titans) armin x reader (fluff) umm hello

y/n's pov~

as i walked back to the girls dorm room i went right past the library , i started to question if anyone went in there so i decided to take a quick pit stop there and have a little look. i peeked my head through the door and looked around i saw no one there but i wanted to be sure i walked farther into the library when i hear foot steps at first i thought it was me but it wasn't.

i looked behind one of the shelves and saw someone who i kinda remember 'armon? no thats not right almond? what?! no thats not a name was it Aaron? ah fuck it i cant remember'  i sighed at the fact i couldn't remember the guys name even after training with him for 2 years "umm hello?" i spoke hoping he hear but also hopping he didnt

the guy who's name i dont remember looked up in a state of shock "y/n!?" 'ah fuck no its looks even worst he knows my name but i cant for the life of me remember his!!' "he..he...he hey~ umm "he must of caught on that i didnt know his name "armin my name is armin" he quietly chucked to himself "hehe sorry not very good with names umm i didnt know you read i actually thought no one used the library so i got curious and now i know so imma go see ya" 

i quickly walked out of the building not liking how awkward the conversation was 'ah man i feel bad for walking out i'll think about talking to him at dinner of i can find him alone and not with eren or mikasa its not like i dont like them both its just, i dont care to talk with them?. yeah cause thats a great reason me?! 

i took a quick breather and walked to the dinning hall "n/n! (nickname)" i looked around and saw my best friends sasha and connie i smiled and walked over to them

"hey hey hey~" as they were talking to me , we made it too the table we normally sit at. I was looking around the dinning room and meet eyes with armin , as soon as we meet eyes he looked away i have no idea what happened but i felt my face heat up slightly i shook my head and listen to what the two idiots i call my friends were saying. 

once everyone was finished their meals they all started to make their way to their assigned rooms 

"um y/n?" i spun around and saw armin standing there "oh hello armin how may i help you?" i felt my face slightly heat up i shook it off once again. armin stood there saying nothing , it was getting late fast "umm armin could this wait till tomorrow were gonna be in trouble if we dont leave now" 

i swear i saw a slight disappointment in his eyes but ignored it "y-yeah see you late y/n have a nice rest" i smiled and nodded "same to you armin" i waved as i turned back around and continued to my room 

armins pov~

'ugh!  why can i never talk with them properly.' i walked back to my room "hey armin did you do it?" i looked over my shoulder and saw eren "no , no i didnt i messed up again eren" he laughed and pushed my shoulder "you will get it next time ok buddy" i sighed knowing it probably wont happen and if it ever dose it wont be for a while 'why is it so hard to talk with your crush!"