𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 + 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍 = 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌

 𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 + 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍 = 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌

"I will dismantle myself to put you back together."
-Mariah Scherlacher

  SEPTEMBER 4TH,
  GOTHAM CITY, NEW YORK
  CRIME ALLEY
  SASHA ROCQUE'S APARTMENT
3 a.m.

     FOR AS LONG AS SASHA COULD REMEMBER MIKEY HAD A DRUG PROBLEM.

   They had been friends since they were fourteen but Mikey didn't start doing drugs until fifteen. Drugs were surprisingly easy to find at Gotham Academy since most rich kids had them at their parties and gave them to their friends and it didn't help that Mikey was rich enough to by all the drugs he wanted. He did heroine, cocaine, popped Xanax, weed, any and all drugs Mikey has probably done it.

     He was rich, his parents loved him and accepted him, he got the lead in every school musical, decent grades, was very attractive and he always had Sasha by his side. His life wasn't bad.

   But he couldn't help but trace the high of drugs.

   Addicted.

   The first time Sasha found track marks on his wrist she yelled at him then made him swear to stop after he lied and told her it was a one time thing.

  Sasha had always felt guilty after that day because she knew she should've known better.

  The second time she found him she had a received a call from his mom in the middle of the night and that Mikey was in the hospital for overdosing on accident. They put him in rehab and Sasha stayed by his side.

   Then he relapsed again and when he went too rehab again Sasha continued to support him because that's what friends do.

   He had been clean for two years and seemed better, happier.

   So in the middle of the night, only one hour after she got home after her five hour shift and had only gotten one hour of sleep she answered the phone when he called.

   "Hello?" She asked, rubbering her eyes harshly and her voice a groggy. "Mikey?"

    "Sasha," a slurred voice replied and Sasha sat up suddenly alert. "I...I love you y'know," Mikey hiccuped, "you're like the bestest friend like everrr...God, I'm really fucked up tonight!"

  There's loud music in the background and she can loud joyful screaming in the back.

Sasha froze because fuck.

   Sasha was already out of bed and rushing to pull some clothes on as she kept her phone tucked between her ear and shoulder, "Mikey, where are you?" She asked quickly.