𝐈. 𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐆

 𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐆

"Fucking rich people..."

   POSSIBLE TW! FOR PEOPLE WITH EATING DISORDERS

  SEPTEMBER 3ST,
  GOTHAM CITY, NEW YORK
  WAYNE MANOR
  6:30 p.m.

ALFRED PENNYWORTH PRIDED HIMSELF ON NOT BEING SURPRISED VERY OFTEN.

When Master Richard left to 'discover himself' after his departure of his and Mistress Starfire's relationship  Alfred wasn't surprised. Disappointed? Yes, but not surprised.

When Mistress Stephanie and Master Timothy broke up Alfred wasn't surprised.

But on a very rainy afternoon in Gotham when Alfred opened the front door of the Wayne Manor after hearing frantic knocking only to find a soaking wet teenage girl.

   She had brown skin and thick looking frizzy hair that was pulled back into a distressed looking pony tail, thick looking black glasses and she was dressed in a oversized shirt and gym shorts with ratty ugly sneakers.  Alfred almost disapprovingly sighed when he caught sight of her nose ring.

   The girl shivered as rain continued to pour on her, "Uh, is Damian Wayne here?" She asked. "I'm his project partner,  Sasha Rocque," she said, looking down. "I'm a bit late...sorry."

Alfred blinked, "Oh, dear. Yes, of course," he said, opening the door wider, "Come in, you must be freezing, Mistress Sasha, please forgive my rudeness I'm Alfred, the family butler," he ushered her inside and quickly shut the door. He internally winced at the sight of the water droplets falling off of Sasha's clothes and onto the marble floor Alfred has just polished yesterday. "Oh my, let me get you a clean change of clothes, I'll be back in just a moment."

    "Wait sir it's really not—" Sasha said frantically but Alfred was already rushing up the stairs and out of her sight.

As she looked around at the massive house Sasha couldn't help but feel...a little overwhelmed. She had never been in a house so large.  His house was at least 50x bigger than her apartment but than again almost everyone's house was bigger than her apartment. Her and her mother's two bedroom apartment was just about the size of a shoe box.

   "-tt. You're two hours late," a harsh voice came from behind her and she turned to see Damian standing behind her dressed in a long sleeve turtle neck sweater and pants with a large black dog obediently sitting next to him.

Sasha sighed, "Sorry, I had basketball practice and the metro was running late so I had to walk here," She said but Damian's eyebrows raised. The walking distance from Gotham Academy to the Wayne distance was far especially since the manor was on its own private estate. "I would have called you but you refused to give me your number remember?"she said.