There you are. Said a purple bunny. Would it kill you to be on time for-

A loud clang was heard across the halls. The kids were in complete shock to see their own mother using what appears to be her full force to punch the unexpected purple bunny animatronic right in the face to the ground.

What happened?! A white fox ran in to see the troubled scene.

T-Toy Bonnie punched down the guy for no reason! Bonbon let out.

Why would you do such a thing?! Mangle asked the angry animatronic.

He was in my way that's why! Toy Bonnie yelled in response.

Oh... I wasn't in YOUR way... Bonnie slowly got up. You were in MINE!! He launched the smaller animatronic in the air with a high kick in front of the kids who were more shocked than scared.

The two leaders of their group ran to the fight to stop the chaos. It wasn't very success considering the two bunnies were throwing things at each other. What they didn't know was that they caused a certain animatronic to wake up.

Why do you have to keep making my day worse?! Bonnie says as he was being held back by Freddy Fazbear.

You're just a bad omen for luck that's why! The counterpart yelled back. The two smaller bunnies had no idea what to do in this situation until they heard heavy footsteps come by as they quickly moved out of the way.

The two animatronics kept arguing until they faintly heard something. Why do I hear boss music? Everyone in the room thought.

A hand grabbed both of the fighting animatronics. They slowly turned around to see a pissed off green, worn down animatronic with a drowsy look and earphones playing around his ears.

Learn to... He gripped on their heads tightly. Shut up!! Springtrap yelled as he smashed the two bunnies heads together from irritation. Everyone froze in fear as two animatronics laid in the ground motionless. Springtrap looked back at them. They're fine. Just need to fix the front of their heads. Won't be me doing it. He says before he leaves the scene.

Passing by him was the splitting image, Plushtrap. What did I miss? He yawns then freezes at the sight of everything in the room. What happened here?

Mangle started to clean up the area. Um... A fight broke out.

Aw man... I missed it.

That was scary.... Bonnet muttered.

Did that green guy have to do it that hard? Bonbon said with a bit of fear.

Oh, my dad? Said Plushtrap. Well he hates being disturbed so he usually deals with those problems with violence.

Why??

Did it stop?

....yes...

There's your answer.

Soon, the Puppet took the two rival animatronics to the parts and service room and fixed the damages they caused each other. He finished up the faces then took a break. You two didn't have to see this... He says to the corner of the room which held two small bunnies. Everyone is going to wonder where you went.

It's fine. Said Bonbon. We told our group we wanted to learn and ask questions about everyone.

I see... The Puppet turned to them. So, what do you want to know?