The battle

Inks! POV 

The way everything was just BlAnK in the beginning was horrifying to me, and now while I'm in a BLANK SPACE (cue blank space by Taylor swift) was irritating. "I have to fix this." I mumbled to myself. I swung my paintbrush in a arc around my skull and swung it down with a sharp jab. As I was making the house I was thinking about when Error might attack next. "As long as he doesn't do the original AU it should be fine...right?".

-Time skippy a do-

Inks! POV 

Ash and dust swirled around me as I crashed into the ground, "you just don't know when to give up, do you squid." Error chuckled at my attempts to get up. I was surprised I could even stand, my right leg had a deep cut and it hurt like hell, and I had several other injuries that were hurting. "YOU CAN STOP THIS!" I cried out "you don't have to destroy." He walked towards me with a crazed smile on his face. "Oh Inky..." he sighed, I got into a fighting stance with broomie in front of me. I swung my brush towards him but he knocked it aside easily with his strings and pushed me into the ground and held me there with his foot on my chest.

"You don't have a clue do you?" Error said. I let out a whimper when I felt the pain of one of my ribs cracking at the weight. "You don't know what I've been through. The voi- why am I even telling you, you can't feel." What happened to you Error  I thought. I tensed up when I saw him move his hands in a grabbing motion, I let out a strangled cry when I felt the bright blue strings wind around my neck tightly. "ErRoR -cough- sToP..". I strained out.

I saw something flash in his eyes. It was like he didn't want to do this but he was. The stings loosened their hold and Error stumbled back clutching his skull with his hands. I shakily got to my feet and stumbled back trying to catch my breath(screw logic skeletons don't have lungs), I looked over towards Error and he was kneeling on the the ground clutching his skull mumbling words I couldn't make out. 

For some reason I felt a urge in my chest to go check on him but that was strange because I don't have a soul...eh it's probably just the vials, but as I made my way over he started leaning forwards. "Error?" I questioned concern lacing my voice. "I can't-" he collapsed on the ground sprawled out. "ERROR" I started running towards him. I don't know why but for some reason I.....felt.