"Okay, I'll go...but I might not drink if that's okay?"

"It's no problem, just know the rest of us might be trashed, I already know Jean is on that list....but, can I ask a favor if you're going to stay sober?" He nervously smiled.

"If you're asking me to babysit the answer is no." She rolled her eyes.

"No, no not that....just be the time keeper. We need to all be back by ten, otherwise I'm sure the Captain won't be happy with any of us." Novia twitched a little at the mention of Levi....yep, definitely didn't want to engage in any more conversation than she needed to, so she ultimately agreed. "Alright, that's fine."

"Okay see you in a bit then, we're leaving in about an hour. Also, maybe you can convince Eren to come with us. He was unsure about it so I thought you could make his answer become a solid yeah."

"I mean I'll try, but you know how Eren is, he's stubborn...so" she trailed.

"Well I mean I would ask Mikasa, but she doesn't want to go...so if you can't it's whatever, just thought I'd throw the suggestion out there." He shrugged, starting to walk away.

"Okay, I'll do my best." Novia said, nervousness in her tone. Her mind suddenly went into her appearance. What was she going to wear? This? She looked down at her usual outfit....she was so bored with it. She tried to think.

"Mikasa has a really cute, casual dress...I'll ask if I can borrow it." She smiled.

.......

Novia was so grateful Mikasa obliged to letting her steal the dress for the evening. When Novia asked why she didn't want to go with them, Mikasa simply explained she'd rather use that time to exercise some more. Novia didn't argue with her, it was a fair reason.

She made her way to Eren's room and knocked on the door. He opened it, giving Novia a surprised look as if he wasn't expecting it to be her.

"Oh, hey....they send you here to convince me to go with you guys?" he raised a brow, rolling his eyes. He gestured for her to come in, and shut the door as they entered. Novia sat on his bed, gazing up as he stood in front of her.

"Whaaaat, no." She factiously laughed, Eren looked at her with the most unconvinced reaction, crossing his arms. She let out a sigh. "Okay fine. Yeah."

"Thought so." He said, changing his expression to an annoyed one. Novia sensed he was in a bad mood, wondering why he was feeling like this considering they just had a victorious mission.

"What's going on, why don't you want to go?" She furrowed her eyebrows, confused on what was causing his irritableness. It seemed unlike him to pass up an opportunity to hangout with his friends in such a carefree manner.

"I don't know guess I'm just not up to i-" He stopped, as if coming to a realization. He examined Novia, taking her arm in his hand, making her stand up, so he can depict her more meticulously.

"What the hell Eren, why are you acting so weird? Let go of my arm." She yanked it back, standing up. His eyes raked her up and down...his face turning into an even bigger frown.

"Is that Mikasa's dress?" His voice was harsh and endearing, Novia stood there in frustration as she nodded. He was being weird....and she didn't like it.

"You must be awfully stupid if you think you're going out like that." He said flatly. Eren almost always had trouble keeping his hormones under control whenever Mikasa would wear that dress in front of him. Even if it was simple, it revealed so much leg....so much shape of the body.... So to deflect these feelings, he asked her not to wear it anymore and she of course obeyed his wishes.