Chapter 10: The End

Start from the beginning

Sean: Wow..... things aren't looking so good.

Brooke: I know... I really hope the girls are ok.

Ninja: Were's Peter?

Nade: On the roof

(Peter POV)
Peter: Imane..... I know you can't hear me... but I just want you to know.... I'm coming for you... I'm coming for you guys.....just hold on a little bit more longer..... and Imane pls be careful..... because I can't loose you...

(Imane POV)
Imane: Peter.... I know you can't hear me... but I want you to know that I'm ok... me, Rae, Janet, and Celine are ok..... I know your coming for us.... just pls be careful Peter.... because I don't want to lose you...

(Imane and Peter POV)

Imane and Peter: .... I love you.....

(Peter POV)
I make my way back down and head inside. As I walk in everyone just turns their attention to me.

Peter: Ok..... we need a plan of action, you guys got any ideas.

Our conversation went long. We all had good ideas but now we will have to see if they work or not.

Micheal: Hold up, you can't go like that either. Your gonna need some hard protection.

Peter: I've got that covered.

I pulled out my computer and clicked the link for the project.

Friday: Eye recognition required.

It scans my eye and and completes the scan.

Friday: Eye recognition complete. Welcome back Peter.

Ninja: That's so cool.

Peter: You ain't see anything yet. Friday I need you to unlock project 17A.

The suit came crashing through a window and and it applied itself on me. This is still so cool.

Micheal: Now that is fucking sick!

Sean: Hell yeah!

Scarra: Pretty fucking sick!

Peter: I know right!

Brooke: Guys!

Peter: Sorry, anyways hopefully this is enough protection.

After that we all started coming up with plans and sure enough. I was ready.

Imane POV
Me, Rae, Janet, and Celine were stuck and tied down.

Imane: Rae.......how long have you known.

Rae: I've known for a while.

Imane: Why hasn't he ever told me?

Rae: He told me that he didn't want you to worry. He wanted you to be safe. Besides I wasn't supposed to know either, but I found out.

At this point I feel upset that he wouldn't tell me about this. I get that he wants me to be safe but I don't want there to be secrets between us.

Suddenly he showed up.

Mysterio: How are our guests of honor doing.

Rae: You won't get away with this!

Janet: Yeah, Spider-Man is going to stop you.

Mysterio: haha! Sigh* oh you poor innocent girl. You probably don't know this but I feel like you all should know this..... but he's afraid... to face me, I can trick his mind so easily and kill right on the spot!