Chapter 9: Tragedy

Start from the beginning

Peter: Yep!

Imane: Ok let's go!

We both meet up with Rae, Janet, and Celine out in the hallway and we all head out back home. After a 2 hour drive we finally make home, we all go inside and start to do our regular things. Imane, Janet, Rae, and Celine go and stream while I go into my room and start working on Spider-Man stuff, all of a sudden I remembered about the idea Micheal had given me, Taser webs.

I worked almost 2 and a half hours trying to get these things to work, but finally after a bit of  tweaking on my web shooters they finally worked like a charm, but now I have nothing else to do. I mean I could look through old emails I've had.

I was scrolling..... and scrolling...... and scrolling, until I saw an email from Mr. Stark, It was from a while ago, 3 years ago to be exact anyways I opened the link and it's a message with a link.

Message: Here kid, it's a little project I've been working on,whenever you might need it, it's right here. You might wanna go outside for this. Just go out in the open and ask the computer to unlock project 17A.( A little Avengers Infinity War reference)

       -Sincerely Tony

  -P.S Don't do anything stupid, I'm watching you

I laugh then open the link that was there and... oh boy, this will be fun to use.

I go outside where no one can see me, open up the computer and click on the access button

Computer: Eye recognition required.

I look at the camera confused as the computer starts scanning.

Computer: Eye recognition scanning complete. Hello Peter! I'm Friday.

Peter: Hello...Friday?..... uuummm... can you unlock project 17A?

Friday: Unlocking project 17A.

Nothing happened, I waited and still nothing until I got hit in the back. After that before I knew it the suit was on me. Some type of Nanotechnology, this was the best thing I could ever get. But now I have take it off and store it away whenever I needed it, I have to come up with an easier way to make it re appear onto my body without the use of the computer, but will get into that later.

Imane POV

Imane: Thank you guys for tuning in on today's stream and have a beautiful day, byeeeeee!!

I stop my stream and close out all my tabs, after I was done I head into Peter's room, but no sign of him. After minutes of looking for him I hear the door open, I go back downstairs and see that Peter's back.

Imane: Hey Pete! Where were you?

Peter: I was just.... taking a walk.

Imane: Ok.... well I'm done streaming so you wanna do something for the rest of today.