Chapter Seventy-Six

Start from the beginning

I felt his lips curl into a smile of satisfaction as a small gasp left my mouth.

"Eager, are we?" I smiled, my eyes closing as I let the sensations overwhelm me.

"I've been eager all night, darling." He whispered by my ear, "I'm afraid I can't wait a moment longer."

My smile widened a bit as I felt a sexual desire spring to life inside of me.

"Good thing you don't have to." I replied, spinning around in his grasp to face him, "Take me."

He smiled and his eyes turned molten as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he scooped my legs up around his waist. Our lips crashed against one another passionately, filled with equal amounts of need and want.

He smelled of cologne and the faint smell of coconut that lingered in the air, and already I was addicted to it.

We tore at each other's clothes, finding the art of undress one another manually and without magic to be much more intimate given the setting.

It was like we were on fire. An internal flame that rose to the surface as soon as our lips touched. We were burning for one another.

I tugged at his air as his tongue and lips ravished my breasts, making me moan and squirm underneath his bare body.

Something about this time together made me feel immensely close to Draco.

Physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually.

His skin was warm against mine, and his lips soft. The vibrations from the moans and groans vibrated against my skin, making me feel even more alive.

Our lips were locked on one another, hardly ever moving except to occasionally dip down each other's jaw or neck, leaving love bites that left me wanting more of him.

"I—Love you," he murmured against my lips, "So much."

I nodded, holding his face in my hands as grinded his hips against mine slowly.

"I love you." I whimpered back, "I love you so much, Draco."

I could say that a hundred times and would never get tired of the way he reacted to it. It was the same way I reacted when he said it to me.

Those three words made my heart leap every time his lips uttered them.

Those perfect pink lips that I could not get enough of in this moment.

I keened my hips up, letting the ache between my legs guide me as we gave ourselves to each other.

No blind folds. No ties. No begging or pleading or teasing.

It was pure, in the moment, all-consuming love that we were making together, and it was electrifying.

Our lips never separated as he slid into me slowly, filling me up inch my inch until my breath was caught in my lungs, and my toes were curling.

He forehead fell to rest against mine as we both reveled in the still feeling of pleasure, allowing ourselves to catch our breath.

Our eyes locked, and my fingers curled into the hair at the back of his neck as I gave him a small nod.

He slowly pulled his hips back, nearly emptying me completely, before slowly sliding back inside of me.

I don't know how he did it, but something about the way that Draco made love to me made me the most powerful woman in the world who's only weakness was him. The way he cherished every inch of my body made me feel like a goddess worthy of being worshipped.