Chapter Seventy-Six

ROSE POV

"Are your eyes closed?" Draco asked for the tenth time.

"Yes, my eyes are closed." I replied for the tenth time.

Draco was in charge of the accommodations for our honeymoon, because we thought it was fair that we actually get to go on one now, considering our last "honey moon" included training for war.

I knew we were somewhere tropical. I could smell the salt in the air, and hear the ocean.

"Almost there." Draco stated, guiding me forward carefully.

To get here, we had to go through three different Floo networks, and apparate to two separate places for that our wizarding passports could be certified. It was the first time Draco had been out of England since his probation ended, so we wanted to make sure everything was done correctly.

We were both a bit bummed to be away from Leo for so long, but we knew he was going to have a blast with all of his "cousins" while we were gone, and he was passed out after the wedding due to the crash following the sugar rush he had due to all of the icing he ate off of his slice of cake.

Draco moved in front of me quickly, and I heard him mumbled an unlocking charm, followed but the opening of a door.

"Okay walk forward...walk forward...walk forward...okay, open." Draco stated, squeezing my upper arms quickly.

Before I could even get a word out, he swooped me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way in.

A traditional man, of course.

In front of me was the most luxurious, tropical, romantic little villa I had ever seen. It was almost like a cabana. The first thing I noticed was the two large doors that led out to a porch with chairs and an umbrella, with a small pool that was lit up, and directly beyond that, was the calm ocean. There was even a slide that dumped you right out into the clear water.

There was a living room with comfy looking loungers and a couch, with large windows in front of it that looked as if they would give a perfect view of the sunset.

The bed was gorgeous as well, with a wood canopy frame and white drapes that made it look even more dreamy that I could have imagined.

The bathroom had a tub that had a few that was just as amazing as the one in the living room, and looked like it could fit at least 8 people.

We would definitely be using that.

I stepped out onto the balcony, letting the slight breeze from the sea blow my hair back a bit and fill my lungs.

It was beautiful. It was perfect.

"Bora Bora," Draco strolled up behind me with his hands in his pockets, before wrapping his arms around my waist, "Do you like it?"

"Love it." I replied immediately, "It's beautiful."

"Mhm," Draco hummed, pulling my shoulder and kissing the exposed part of my neck slowly, pulling me tighter against him.

I bit my lip with a smile, and leaned my head back to lay on his shoulder as his lips continued to kiss the sensitive area.

I hummed in response to the goosebumps that were now appearing on my skin from his touch.

One of his hands was splayed across my abdomen to keep us pressed close, while his other hand roamed upward, his fingers tracing under the swell of my breast.