☆ Ch. 10 | The Crazy Titan Expert

A/N: I'm back from my break, and I've got new ideas for the next couple of chapters! So you'll all get your daily updates again, I hope you enjoy them.

★☆★☆

It was the morning after that.. eventful night. And Jonathan couldn't stop thinking about it all, the harsh words of Dio's kept repeating in his mind on a loop. Deeming his concentration useless.

That's why he had seemingly struggled to eat breakfast right now as their group sat at a table. Jonathan sitting far away from Dio and avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Giorno definitely noticed this, in the days he had gotten to know his fathers they seemed incredibly off today.

Dio glaring at the table, not making any complaints? And Jonathan avoiding eye contact like he had done something wrong? Which most likely wasn't the case. Jonathan was one of the most talkative and friendly type out of all of them, yet he hadn't said a word yet. There's definitely something going on here.

Giorno glanced between the two of them, completely ignoring the others chatter. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Father is something wrong?" He asked. Jonathan finally made eye contact with his son. He had responded because Giorno referred to Dio as "Padre" and "Dad" while Jonathan was referred to as "Father" or "Papa". They had gotten pretty accustomed to it.

"No, I'm alright. We can talk about it later.." Jonathan answered with.

Giorno gave a small nod, understanding. He left it at that for now even if it continued to bother him. But that didn't mean he couldn't ask someone else about it. Someone he had a feeling had something to do with Jonathan's silence.

He turned to the vampire sitting near him, lightly poking Dio on the shoulder to get his other father's attention.

"Hm, what is it Haruno?" Dio looked to Giorno, his voice sounded as if he was holding back annoyance.

Yep he had to be the reason, even if Dio was a cold hearted killer he didn't normally talk to Giorno with that hint of annoyance. So something must've happened between Giorno's fathers.

"Did something happen, Padre?" Giorno asked. Dio slightly narrowed his eyes, noticing the subtle glances that the Giovanna kept shooting towards where a certain bluenette sat.

"What do you mean?" The vampire raised a brow curiously.

"Well, something feels off with Father don't you think? Did something happen between you two?"

Dio sighed looking over at Jonathan. The bluenette could feel the blonde's cold stare, yet he didn't meet Dio's eyes. "Yes something did. But that's none of your concern, Haruno. Just let daddy take care of it."

"If you say so, Padre." Giorno responded with a sigh. Dropping the subject to focus on the leftover contents on his plate.

Across the table Joseph turned to look over his shoulder towards where Levi and his team sat. He was slightly annoyed by the smug way the ravenette seemed to sit while holding his teacup in such a peculiar way. But that wasn't what bothered the Joestar.

What bothered him was the fact that they were basically living in this humongous hideout without trying to get back home at all. Simply just  staying stuck here the entire time.

"Oi, Heichou! Are you gonna help us get home or what?! We're basically sitting ducks right now, and I wanna change that!" Joseph said, rather loudly to get the Captain's attention over all the chatter in the room.

Levi glanced at the obnoxious brunette, the rim of his cup just inches from his lips. He narrowed his eyes. Just before he was about to speak, two loud knocks were heard against the wooden door to the room.