Thirteen.

Lisa's solo is coming and I'M FUCKING READY!!!! 🤩😆 100 comments? 😝

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "Sana, let me go," I laughed when the girl didn't want to let go of the second hug she gave me.

Jimin: "Good luck with that. She kept on going on and on about you and how much she missed you," He sighed looking at his cousin.

Sana: "He isn't wrong, I haven't seen you in ages...let me hug you longer!" She said dramatically. I rolled my eyes and hugged her back.

Momo: "So, how did you find friends this hot?" I laughed with everyone joining in.

Y/n: "No idea, I guess they liked my charming personality." I joked seeing them all nod.

Rosé: "She's hot so..."

Lisa: "She's has good vibes."

Jisoo: "I feel like Y/n understands me more than anyone I know." 

Irene: "I'm trying not to take offense to that but also, she gives nice hugs."

Jennie: "She annoys me and won't leave me alone so I don't have a choice." I gasped staring at the smaller girl.

Y/n: "Excuse you!" I said feeling offended. She smiled and drank her coffee before shrugging her shoulders.

V: "We're going to have a lot of fun together, I can feel it." He chuckled pulling Sana away from me. "Now, what can we do that's fun?" I hummed.

Y/n: "Before we think about that when are all your things getting delivered? We cant make the movers wait," I reminded them.

Sana: "They will be there around two so we have time." I nodded and looked at my now, huge group of friends.

Y/n: "Maybe we should get something to eat and get to know each other more?" I suggested seeing them all nod.

Jennie: "I know this great place, it's fifteen minutes away from here." She proposed.

Jimin: "Sounds perfect, so, I know we just met but you're beautiful." He flirted showing her his teeth. I rolled my eyes and shook my head knowing he would try to flirt with almost everyone at college.

Rosé: "Jimin does flirt with everyone he sees," She joked standing next to me and putting her phone in my coat pocket. 

"Pretty much," My friends and I answered. 

Jisoo: "So, what's everyone's relation?" She asked curiously.

V: "Momo is my cousin on my father's side and Sana is Jimin's cousin on his mom's side," He explained with a chuckle, "Did you think we all dated?" He questioned.

Kai: "I know I did," He said making everyone else agree.

Sana: "No, no, but people do usually think that but we're family." She clarified walking next to Momo and wrapping one arm around her neck.

Lisa: "How did everyone meet?" I chuckled at the memory.

Y/n: "It was at one of my father's opening events there were a lot of investors and it was a family thing so they brought their kids. I was on my way to the garden when I bumped into Sana, she wore this adorable pink dress and I caught her before she could fall-"

Sana: "Figuratively that is," I rolled my eyes at the girl and continued my story.

Y/n: "Anyway, I caught her and asked what she was doing and she randomly pulled me into a bush because she was playing hide and seek. Once she was found, she introduced me to these three pains in my life and we have been inseparable since." I smiled moving my arm around Rosie and pulling her closer to me since she was still a bit wobbly.