Twelve.

Y'all should prepare yourself's for the next few chapters...or the whole book 💀

Y/n Pov.

Jisoo: "I hated football games, I don't hate it anymore." She said checking out her girlfriend who wore a cheerleading outfit.

Y/n: "Mhmm, wonder why," I laughed watching them do their cheer.

Lisa: "Is it just me or is the cheerleading team...hot." We all nodded immediately.

Rosé: "Our school literally said 'let's add a bit of spice' this year." I snorted and shook my head.

Y/n: "No more Tiktok for you," I said causing everyone to laugh whilst she shoved me playfully.

I moved my gaze away from our group of friends and stared at Jennie. She looked so good in her cheerleading uniform, no doubt getting looks from anyone who had eyes. She knew people stared and she loved it.

Jungkook: "Y/n/n, here's that Redbull you wanted," I smiled and thanked the boy before watching the game start up again.

We ended up winning against one of the other teams, who sucked by the way, and waited for everyone to leave. We all stayed back and waited for Jennie and Kai since we all wanted to go out later tonight after the game.

We walked down the bleachers and wandered around the field waiting for them, Rosie took my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze gaining my attention. I raised my eyebrow making her drag me away from our group for a minute.

Rosé: "So, Lisa wants to speak to me..." I widened my eyes seeing her nod, "Yeah, that was my reaction as well." She mumbled.

Y/n: "How do you feel about that?" I asked knowing how nerve-wracking that must be for her.

Rosé: "I don't know, I'm nervous but I'm also confused. She had all the time in the world to talk to me and she chooses now? Why? She looks happy with Jungkook and I really tried to hate him but he's so nice!" She whined annoyed with herself.

Y/n: "He is a good guy and she does seem happy with him but you never really know what's happening in a relationship. I know the thought of talking to her is scary but you should." She sighed.

Rosé: "I've been waiting for this to happen and now that it's here...I don't want it to happen." She admitted looking conflicted.

Y/n: "Rosie..." I took her hands in mine and smiled at the girl," There's nothing wrong with being scared but I also think that you talk yourself out of it a lot. You and Lisa have so much unresolved feelings towards each other and you both avoid speaking to each other because you're terrified it's going to catch up to y'all and take you both off guard." I said being honest with her.

Rosé: "I would usually lie and say you're wrong but you aren't," She mumbled looking at me. "What do I do? What if that happens?" She questioned.

Y/n: "Then let it," I laughed softly. "I'm not saying you should let Lisa cheat on Jungkook or whatever happens between the two of you but just talk to each other and see what happens. Lisa could be your forever, Rosé. You can't throw that away because you're scared of what others will think." She frowned and hugged me.

Rosé: "You're right, I hate it when you're right." I chuckled and kissed her head softly. "Thanks for always being there, you're the best." I hummed.

Y/n: "I better be," She scoffed and shoved my shoulders back.

Rosé: "I saw you checking out Jennie today," I tried to play off my startled face and scoffed.

Y/n: "Why would I check her out?" Rosie giggled and shrugged her shoulders.

Rosé: "Because it's Jennie, she's hot." I chuckled and shook my head.