Part 2

-In the morning-

Kokichi opened his eyes slightly

"Ugh, slept through the announcement again..."

Kokichi let out a sigh

"I should probably get up..." Kokichi sat up "They probably think I died or something..."

Kokichi rolled his eyes and went back under the covers "Since when did they care if I was dead or not?"

"Oma-kun?" A voice at the door said, that voice being Shuichi.

"Ugh... I just want to sleep." Kokichi thought as he took a deep breath.

"Come in... I left the door unlocked." Kokichi called back

Shuichi opened the door and sat on the edge of Kokichi's bed.

"You know, it's not safe to leave your door unlocked all night." Shuichi sighed

"Why do you care so much?" Kokichi buried his face in the blankets "Just worry about yourself..."

"It's already 10 AM, we thought something bad happened to you..." Shuichi said, though he knew Kokichi was fine, because he always was checking up on him from the cameras.

Shuichi looked over at the board in Kokichi's room.

"'Trustworthy?' That's cute." Shuichi thought to himself, smiling, turning his eyes back to Kokichi.

Shuichi was about to stand up, when Kokichi held onto his hand.

"What... are you doing...?" Shuichi said in a confused tone as Kokichi held onto his hand.

"Holding your hand." Kokichi peeked out of the covers with a silly grin on his face.

"Ah... okay..." Shuichi blushed a little bit, and laid next to Kokichi, on top of the covers, looking up. "Are you going to get up? You can't sleep all day."

Shuichi heard Kokichi let out a giggle next to him

"He's probably going to do something weird. Let's see where this is going." Shuichi thought as he glanced to the side, away from Kokichi.

Shuichi looked up to see Kokichi. On top of him?

"And I was right..."

"Gh-" Shuichi looked away embarrassed, well, playing along, he wanted to stay in character. "Oma-kun, w-what are you doing...?"

"Aw... are you flustered?~" Kokichi teased

Kokichi placed his hand on the side of Shuichi's face, moving his head to look at him, making eye contact.

"S-stop messing around... you're confusing me... what are you trying to ask for?" Shuichi sighed, knowing exactly what Kokichi was going to say next.

"I'm asking for..." Kokichi got close to Shuichi's ear to whisper "You~"

"H-Huh?-" Shuichi widened his eyes

"Don't worry it's a lie!" Kokichi laughed "I don't think about you in that way, plus, you're at least a 4/10, no offense~"

Kokichi got off of Shuichi

"Well, at least part of that was a lie..." Kokichi paused "you're maybe a 9/10~"

"Why specifically a 9...?" Shuichi chuckled.

"Hm... lowering it to an 8, sorry~" Kokichi teased

"I... should probably get going..." Shuichi got up and turned away

"Bye! Hope you don't die or anything!" Kokichi said as Shuichi left.

Shuichi stood outside the door. He slightly laughed to himself, walking away. "I can't wait till he finds out I'm the mastermind. The person he finds the most 'trustworthy', is the one bringing him all this pain~" Shuichi thought with a sick smile. He blushed at the idea of Kokichi's terrified face when he found out, the despair he would feel.

Shuichi stopped suddenly, and leaned against a wall, slumping down. "Damnit. What is wrong with me?! I love him, why do I want him to feel despair... It's not right... no... why am I like this... I'm insane."

"Hey, are you... okay?" Keebo said snapping Shuichi out of it.

"Ah... I just have a bit of a headache" Shuichi got up "No big deal."

"Oh okay, just... checking in on you..." Keebo backed away awkwardly, kinda freaked out by the expression that was on Shuichi's face.