Dating...fakely

"Absolutely not, Cas. I'm not letting you wear that trenchcoat if you're going to be my boyfriend for this case."

Sam smirked, looking up from his screen from where he sat on the table with Dean. 

"What's wrong with it? I like the trenchcoat."

"It's in the colour of sand, Cas. and it's long and baggy. It suits you, but not for this case Cas, come on."

"I like sand."

"Cas-" Dean breathed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Okay, we can compramise." Cas rolled his eyes and said in a gruff tone. "A different colour?"

"You got black?"

"Yes," Cas replied.

"Maybe let's see that one."

Dean raised his eyebrows and unintentionally widened his eyes as Cas entered back in the room again.

"Do I look good enough to be your boyfriend now, Dean?"

Dean stared and gulped down spit, before smiling and taking a long swig of beer.

"So guys, the plan," Sam began after watching his brother.

"Alright then, this better not be some romcom."

"Dean, it's basically two minutes of looking like you're in love, one minute to become a guest at the Romantic Getaways Inn, and two days, tops, to solve the case, and you're out."

"Sammy you missed a part."

"What's that?"

"That there'll be people, there, and we'll need to be gross in front of them too. For two days."

"Dean, couples don't just make out all the time, okay? They're human beings too."

"I don't know about that, Sammy."

"So Sam," Cas interjected. "Is the Impala ready with everything?"

"Finally an important question."

"Uh-!" Dean attempted to defend himself.

"Yeah, we've got everything. I'm gonna get my stuff and we should be going soon."

"Don't even know why we're doing this..." Dean grumbled under his breath, taking another sip of his beer.

It should not be surprising to note that Dean was in a much better mood once they were in the Impala, with the music on very loud, pairing interestingly with Dean's equally loud voice. 

"Are we there yet?" Cas asked, his voice emotionless. 

"Yeah we should be there soon," Sam turned around to mouth, unable to speak louder than Dean.

"Oh yeah, look at that," Dean stopped the car to motion out the window. The Getaway Inn was overlooking the most beautiful sight: a gushing river and lushous green mountains that reached the clouds.

"I'll meet you guys round the back once you manage to become guests."

"Why can't we all sneak round the back, again?"

"For the last time, Dean, we need their facilities! Besides, it'll make you guys seem less suspicious."

"And we can't all sign in as guests--"

"-- Because I refuse to be in a threesome with you," he snorted, turning away."

After a moment, Dean looked at Cas with an ackowleging look, and they both stepped in the building together.