Part 14:- A day of peace and realisation!!

Start from the beginning

Nandini:-"  Manik you will be there for me na to face the challenges!!"

Manik:-" Exactly the way you will be there for me!!" He says in full confidence!!!

       After his words the shared an eye lock!! Seeing so much peace in her eyes, Manik kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling his touch on her skin!!!

The kiss may be was out of love!! But it was more of togetherness than anything else!! Both of them watched the sunset in peace with old feelings but just the form was new!! They both were now more sure of each other!! Nandini clicked a lot of pho...

The kiss may be was out of love!! But it was more of togetherness than anything else!! Both of them watched the sunset in peace with old feelings but just the form was new!! They both were now more sure of each other!! Nandini clicked a lot of photos saying she is going to preserve them for life as a memory for their first outing!!!

    They were finally back from gate way of India into their cars!!

Manik:-" Now Ms.guide!! After the awesome lunch today afternoon, my hopes for dinner are very high!! So where are you taking me??"

Nandini:-" Your wish is my command!! Just wait and watch!!"

Manik:-" Already excited!!"

    Nandini drives to Juhu beach!!!

Manik:-" Beach?? Don't tell me we are having street food???"

Nandini:-" why you don't want to?? It's ok we can go to some other place!!"

Manik:-" Are you mad!! Ofcourse I want to!! You just read my mind!! I so wanted to tell you that let's have dinner here, but since you were being the guide, I did just let it go!!"

Nandini:-" Comeon, I am the guide, you could have just ordered, it's my responsibility to fulfill it!!"

Manik:-" Now let's go, my mouth has already started watering!!"

Nandini:-" Who says that just cabir is the bhukkad!!"

    Manik and Nandini both enjoy the mumbai street food at Juhu beach which is the heart and soul of mumbai!! They had spicy pavbhaji, sandwitches and corn bhel for dinner!!!

Manik:-" Nandini!! See there!! Gol gappa!!"

Nandini:-" You like them??"

Manik:-" I love them!!"

Nandini:-" Then what are we waiting for attack!!"

    Manik and Nandini both have a gol gappa competition, which was won by none of them ofcourse!!!

Nandini:-" Manik!! Do we have time or shall we head back home??"