Chapter 57: Living Together

Y/n's POV:

I was carefully placing our luggage in the trunk when someone hugged me from the back.

"Nayeon?" She let out a giggle, "How'd you know?" I just shrugged and continued, "I'm going to miss you."

I chuckled, "It's not like I'm going to move out of the country." She pouted at me, "Still, we'll also be busy with our careers."

"Well, you can visit me, since Sana will be living with me. You can come over whenever you are free." I said and closed my trunk.

"You're always welcome in our house, all of you are." "Including Mina?" She asked, "Of course, it would be rude if all of you can, but her right?"

"Unnie!!!" "Well, there she goes, got to go." I said and kissed her cheek, I went to the other side of the car, "Sana, let's go."

She skipped happily, almost tripping herself, galdly, I caught her in time, she giggled and stood up.

"Sana, you have to be careful, you're really clumsy, you know?" She nodded, "I know, but at least, you're here now, someone will catch me, unlike the girls, they only watch me fall." She said, pouting.

I chuckled at her cuteness, "Okay, I get it. Let's go now." I opened the door for her, she entered the car and I made my way around.

I was about to drive when I saw her still not in her seatbelt, I groaned and fixed it.

"First, you almost tripped yourself and now, you forgot your seatbelt. Do you want to die?"

She only stared at me with her puppy eyes, "You're lucky, you are my sister." "I'm sleepy." "You can take a nap, we'll be there within an half an hour."

She nodded and closed her eyes and rest her head on the window.

Timeskip

When we arrived, I quickly hopped off and went to the other side, I slowly opened the door, I took Sana's seatbelt off and carried her.

'She must be really tired.' I opened the door and went inside, I went to her own room and gently placed her.

I smiled and covered her with a blanket, I took a stuff toy and placed it in her arms, she smiled and turned to her side, I kissed her forehead before going back down.

I went outside and carried our luggage inside, Sana's luggage is no joke. 'What's inside of this? An anvil?'

After I finished putting out luggage in, I went to the kitchen and decided to make dinner. 'What should I cook? I could make both Japanese and Korean dishes.'

Timeskip

I cooked Oshitashi, Onigiri, Ochazuke, Nasu Dengaku (Japanese dishes) and Kimchi Bakumbap, Saeng Sun Jun, Tong Dank and lastly Hwajeon and Dorayaki(Japanese dessert) for the dessert.

I smiled as I finished plating them, it's a lot, I know, but I might finish all of these as I'm feeling peckish.

I went upstairs and went to Sana's room, "Sana, wake up, we're going to eat." she groaned and turned to me, "But I'm still sleepy."

"You can continue sleeping later." She raised her arms up, "Carry me." "Is that necessary?" She pouted, "I won't eat, then." "Okay, fine."

I pulled her arm and carried her, "You're not a baby." "I'm a baby." I shook my head as I let out a giggle, "Okay, if you say so."

When we arrived at the dining area, I placed her down, "Woah~ You cooked many dishes. What's the occasion?" "Nothing, I just thought that you might've miss Japanese dishes. Try it."

She sat down as I mirrored her and watched her, slowly, she placed a spoonful in her mouth, "So, how was it?"

"Oishi~" I laughed at her cute reaction, "Glad you like it." She started eating, almost as fast as Momo.

"Hey, you might choke, slow down." I said, "I won't-" She then started coughing, I facepalmed and handed her a glass of water.

"I told you." "Unnie, what happened earlier?" I suddenly choked on my food, she freaked out and handed me a glass of water.

"Thank you." I breathed out, "And, nothing happened." I said with a straight face, "We'll have a concert in a month, can you come?" She asked.

"I don't know, my schedules were filled up for the whole three months." She pouted cutely at me, I pinched her cheeks, "Don't be like that, I will make it up to you. I promise."

}========================={

Hello! Another double update! Anyways, just so you know, I never proof read any chapters, so I deeply apologize if I made any errors.

Thank you💕