Chapter 32: Busy Day

Y/n's POV:

When we arrived at the dorm yesterday, they immediately went to their room and slept, not bothering to eat dinner. While I stayed in the living room.

Today, will be the first day of the construction, I already got the things needed and hired some people.

I'm currently at the site, "Ms. Y/n, is this the design you wanted? We can change it." The architect said, I hired an American-Korean architect.

"Yes and please, keep it that way, I don't want anything to be added nor changed." He nodded at me.

Oh, by they way, today, Mina will be teaching me Korean. And also, I'll let Chaeng to paint her ideas, awesome, right?

I called out the forman, "Yes, Ms. Y/n?" "I'll be leaving, take the responsibility of mine. And make sure our workers have a break in 12 to 1 noon."

"Yes, Miss." I left and went in my car, I need to buy some groceries.

★Timeskip★

After buying essential things, I drove back to the dorm, I pressed the doorbell. Strange, no one is answering.

I took my key and opened the door, it's clean and quiet, I walked to the kitchen and placed the bags on the table. I noticed a note stuck on the fridge and took it.

"Y/n, we are at the building right now, we don't know when we can comeback. So please, don't wait for us. Take care. By: Nayeon."

I sighed and fixed the things I bought.

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n took a bottle of wine out, she unbuttoned two of her top buttons and sat on the couch.

'This is the perfect time to be wasted.' She thought and opened the wine, chugging it down.

The nine girls were making a dance practice, that they needed to finish in a day.

Once they got a break, they laid on the floor exhaustedly, "I can't take it anymore!" Nayeon complained, "Unnie, we're tired." The maknaes said to their leader.

"I'll get some water." Jihyo said and went out. "Nayeon unnie, do you think, Y/n unnie is already at the dorm?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Should we call her?" Nayeon asked, Chaeyoung and Sana nodded, "Okay, then." Nayeon took her phone and dialed Y/n's number.

After re-dialling for two times, Y/n finally answered, "H-hello?" "Y/n, are you... are you alright?" "Oh, hello, Nayeon~ I'm okay, j-just drank a bit, hehe." "What? Where are you?"

"In the dorm… it's p-pretty lonely, so I… I drank a bit." "You pabo!" "Hmm, what?" "Nothing, wait for us, we'll be there in a few."

"I thought, you aren't coming home?" "Just…just wait for us, see you later. Bye." Nayeon ended the call.

"Unnie! I thought, we are going to talk to Y/n unnie." Chaeyoung complained, "Mianhae, she's not in a good state."

"What? Is she sick? Let's go home and take care of her." The angel said, "She's not sick, Chaeng. Let's just wait for a while."

Chaeyoung nodded and went to the two maknaes. "Unnie, what happened?" Sana asked.

"She's drunk. We should get her inside Jeongyeon and Momo's room, before the maknaes get in, we also need to clean later."

Sana nodded in understandment, "Okay, then. Should we tell to manager unnie?" "Yeah, we'll include Mina, too. I don't think it's a good idea, to see Y/n in a drunk state."

Sana nodded again, "Girls, here's our water." Jihyo said, carrying 9 bottles of water, "Thank you, unnie." "Thanks, Ji." The members said, "No problem."