Chapter 51: Meet

*6th day in Japan*
Sana's POV:

  "Y/n, I want to introduce you to my parents." "Is that necessary?" "No, but I think, it's a good idea. I want them to know who are my friends." "Ah~ okay, then. When will we go?"

  I smiled widely at her, "Today, if possible." She nodded at me, "Okay." "You're really coming with me?" She nodded with a smile, "I told you, I'll do anything to make you happy."

  I tilted my head, "Why don't you make yourself happy, too?" "I… that's a sudden question. I don't answer such thing." She said and went to her car.

  If you can't make yourself happy, I will be the one who'll do it for you. I let out a sigh and followed her, I buckled my seatbelt and she drove off.

Mina's POV:

  I'm glad everything went good, I couldn't afford to face more problems, I won't be able to handle it.

  I went out of the room and headed to the garden. I miss you, Y/n. Your warmth, your smile, everything about you, but I guess, everything will change now.

  "Mina, you're alone here, again." I turned my head and saw Momo, "Hey, Momoring." "I'm getting worried, you don't act like this."

  "Unnie, I miss her." "She'll be back." She said and hugged me.

3rd Person's POV:

  The duo arrived at the Minatozaki's, they were standing by the door as Sana pressed the bell, "Coming!" A voice replied.

  The door soon opened, revealing a woman in her 40's, "Ōkaasan!" "Sana! How are you? Oh, and who is this handsome girl?"

  "She's my friend, Y/n. Where's Ōtosan?" "He's inside. Please, come in." Y/n bowed and eent inside with Sana.

  "Ōtosan, I'm home!" Sana's father came out of his room and rushed down, "Slow down, honey." Said his wife.

  Her father hugged her, Sana giggled and pulled away from the hug, "Ōtosan, this is my friend." "Hajimimashte, Y/n-desuka."

  Sana's father froze as he heard the name, "Tosan, is something wrong?" "No, there's nothing wrong. It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n." Mr. Minatozaki said and reached out his hand.

  Y/n gladly took it, "Like wise, sir." "Can I know your surname?" Y/n froze, not knowing what to say, "Father, she don't like to talk about that. Please, don't force her." Sana whispered.

  Mr. Minatozaki cleared his throat, "Sorry for the sudden question." "I-it's alright, sir. Not a problem at all." Y/n replied with a tight smile.

  "I apologize, I need to go, something urgent came. Sana, are you staying?" The latter nodded, "Okay, then, I'll get going now. Again, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki." Y/n said and bowed.

  "Come back here later, you need to pick me up." The latter nodded and left. "Sana, what's her status? When did you met her?" Sana's father asked.

  "She owns various café here and she is Mina's childhood friend. That's all I know. Isn't she handsome? I like her, she's really soft but always hide it."

  "What about her mother?" "She doesn't talk about her life. Why are you so intrigued, father?" "Nothing, I just find her interesting."

  Sana nodded, "She is, that's why I fell for her." 'I need to know it, before it's too late.' Her father thought, "I'll head upstairs now." He said as Sana nodded.

  "Hey, unnie." Chaeyoung called, "What is it, Chaeng?" Jeongyeon asked, "Can we use Y/n unnie's car?" "Never thought that, but maybe we can ask her." Jeongyeon replied and messaged the older

  After a minute or so, Y/n replied, "You can use it, just don't crash it. It cost too much." Jeongyeon showed Chaeyoung the meesage and cheered.

  "Woohoo! Let's go!" Chaeyoung shouted, Jeongyeon ran to their room and took Y/n's car key inside a drawer.

  She grinned and went out of the room, tossing the key up and down, "Unnie, let's go!" A member suddenly coughed, "Where are you two going?"

}================================{

An update, yay!

Hope you like it and the Interactive book will be published after a while.

감사합니다!