Dub: *Reverse*

Tzu: *Draw 4*

Y/n: "What the heck!"

Chae: *skip*

Tzu: *7 blue*

Y/n: *wild red*

Chae: *6 red* "Uno!"

Y/n: "what?!"

Tzu: "Cheater"

Dub: *1 red*

Tzu: *wild green*

Y/n: *pick up card*

Chae: *draw 4* "I win!"

All 3 of them complained about Chaeyoung winning. Y/n sighed "Let's continue, we can have a 2nd place"

Chaeyoung watched as they continued to play, Y/n threw a draw 4. "Uno"

Dub: *Draw 4* "Not anymore"

Y/n: "That's what you think" *Draw 4* "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!"

They played a few more rounds of the game, and eventually the 3 musketeers went home. Jeongyeon sat on Y/n's bed "So what do you want for dinner?"

Y/n: "Food"

Jeong: "Yes okay, what kind of food"

Y/n: "Real food"

Jeong: "Okay smartalic what type of real food"

Y/n. "I don't care" she laughed and gave Jeongyeon a hug "Just because"

Jeongyeon hugged Y/n back and went downstairs. Y/n watched TV while waiting for everyone to get back. Boo was laying down next to Y/n, Kook was chewing on a chew toy.

Later Nayeon, Jihyo, and Momo came home, all saying hi to Y/n. Y/n sat on the couch "Uh, can we do something this weekend. Like fun?"

Ji: "What is your definition of fun"

Y/n: "I don't know..F is for friends who do stuff together. U is for you and me. N is for anywhere and anytime at all. Down here in the deep blue sea"

Mina: "Did she just quote spongebob"

Y/n: "I don't know, did I"

Sana: "Someone has been getting some real sassy. Haven't you"

Y/n: "Hm. Maybe...Maybe not"

Nay: "Okay but for real. What is something fun you want to do?"

Y/n: "I don't know. I just asked"

Ji: "Okay, well we can...do laser tag?"

Mina: "Escape Room?"

Nay: "Going out to eat"

Jeong: "Bowling?"

Sana: "Mini golf?"

Momo: "Arcade?"

Y/n "I-I I don't know. You pick, they all sound fun" she got up, grabbed a snack and ran up the stairs. She heard yelling from outside so she opened her window.

The 3 musketeers were below her window. Y/n looked around "What the heck are you doing?"

Chae: "We snuck out, since a bunch of kids have been talking about doing that, so we wanted to give it a try"

Y/n: "For what purpose, where are you gonna go?"

Dub: "Nowhere, but it's practice. You know maybe later you'll sneak out with us"

Y/n: "Why would I do that. I don't want to get in trouble"

Tzu: "Yea, but it's fun"

Y/n: "How is it fu-"