𝐢. lydia's gone

"stay with me

"stay with me... mayonaka no door wo tataki. kaeranaide to naita ano kisetsu ga ima me no mae."
- mayonaka no door by miki matsubara

REYNA SAT ACROSS TO STILES, BOTH OF THE TEENS FAST ASLEEP. THE TWO WERE WAITING ON THEIR FRIEND, LYDIA MARTIN WHO WAS IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM NEAR THEM.

Stiles laid across three chairs while Reyna took up two, feet on one and sitting on the other.

The teen with the buzzcut, mumbled in his sleep. "Ohh - Just like that. No, no, you first. Me first?"

Melissa McCall, who was checking a file, looked up at the to sleeping teens before shaking her head and putting the clipboard into the container connected to the door.

A few moments later, Mr. Martin, Lydia's father, came out of the room with a sigh.

"He's been here all night?" Mr. Martin asked Melissa for confirmation, pointing towards Stiles. He didn't bother asking about Reyna, due to her being one of Lydia's friends since grade school.

"He's been here all weekend." Melissa corrected the man. They looked at Stiles who was kissing the air, in his sleep,

Just then, a nurse came to change the trash bin near him.

"You're dirty." Stiles sleep talked as Reyna groaned and shifted.

The nurse gave him a look before make some noise to wake both him and Reyna up. Stiles lifted his head towards the two adults before freezing.

Reyna snickered at Stiles, who glared at her. The boy's Reese's had gotten stuck in the vending machine, and as everyone knows, Stiles and vending machines don't mix.

"Great going, Stilinski." Reyna mumbled as she ate her Cadbury Fingers.

Instead of answering, Stiles wrapped his arms around the machine and started to shake it, attempting to lift it.

It lifted less than 1/2 and inch off the ground before falling to the floor. The machine then came tumbling to the ground. The teens backed away from the vending machine, Reyna, visibly cringing. They were just about to slink away from the scene when they heard the familiar scream of Lydia Martin.

Reyna got weak in the knees from the scream, covering her ears. Stiles crouched down near her in worry. After confirming she's fine, they sprinted towards Lydia's room.