Mey-Rin

(A/N)

sorry quick note,  I will update when I can, if there is anyone reading this.

(Sebastian pov)

(y/n) I can't stop looking at her.  Her smell was driving me crazy, but not in a way to devour her soul. After we told my master what has been happening he ordered me to watch after her to keep her safe.  (y/n) was blushing a little bit as I looked at her to find her looking at me.  Her beautiful (e/c) was amazing, as she looks at me I look back.  I give her a smile," did you still want your tea? " "Yes please, " she said softly. "I will join you, " Ciel said getting up. "Right this way,  we shall go to the garden," I said turning to getting things ready. Ciel smiles softly , we both knew (Y/n) would love the garden.

~~~~~ Time skip~~~~~

(you pov)

It has been a week each day Sebastian would wake you and do other things like make tea.  He was a great cook. Every night he would pop into your mind ,his eyes seemed to come into your mind a lot. You were in the garden again you went there every day.  You find Sebastian tending to the roses, when he saw you he turned to you and bowed a little. "My lady, " he smiles holding out a perfect black rose the thorns were cut off so it wouldnt hurt you. You smile and take it smelling it, and you find it was a familiar smell. Sebastian smiles at you, " would you like me to take you back to the manor it looks like its about to rain." You let him take your hand and lead you to the manor. You couldn't take your eyes off of him. Looking at his perfect body, but then he looks back seeing you look.  You look away blushing, but then Sebastian stops. You look up at him as he stops,  he was looking at you. You blush a little as he pulls you close. Sebastian whispers in your ear, " why do you keep staring at me my lady? See something you like? " Your cheeks are burning now. "I a-am sorry, " you say looking down. Sebastian places a hand under your chin making you look up. He kisses softly tenderly causing your lips to burn in a good way.  Your body wakes and kisses back even when its your first kiss. He pulls back what felt like to soon leaving your lips burning with desire for more. "Don't be my kitten," he said his lips brush yours. "S-Sebastian," your lips brush his. "I couldnt help myself ," he almost growls licking your lip a little. This makes you moan softly you then kiss him wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulls you close as he kisses back passionately. Someone clears their throat both you and Sebastian jump back. It was Mey-Rin who had a bloody noise. She looked upset yet angry, her hands were in fists. "Mey-Rin," I said stepping to her. She runs back to the manor, she was going to tell Ciel. "I got this, " he pecks your lips and then runs after Mey-Rin. My head was a little light from the kiss and being caught. Softly your hand touches your lips that were still tingling from the kiss.

~~~~~Time skip ~~~~

(you pov)

Two more weeks go by Sebastian keep Mey-Rin from telling Ciel. If he found out he would have to tell the Queen ,your mom. If she finds out she would take you away from Sebastian. Every night Sebastian would seek into your room and have a make out session with you till you both just lay there.  He would leave to his room when you fall asleep, it didn't go further then that. It was bed time Sebastian comes in around midnight. You fall asleep before he could come this time.  You feel as if you were being watched as you sleep making you wake.  You toss and turn frowning. You feel weight on the bed making you jump. As you jump you fall out of bed but you never hit the ground Sebastien had caught you.  "Are you alright my little kitten, " he asked pulling you into his lap.  "I f-feel like there is someone watching me, " you answer truthfully. He strokes your hair," I will keep you safe. " You smile and hug him being in his arms made you feel safe. You kiss his chest softly. "why am I so attracted to you, " you whisper. "I don't know I was going to ask you the same, "he smiles down at you. You blush ,you didn't think he would hear that. "I don't know, " you answer and yawn.  "go to sleep my little kitten, " he said softly laying back so you lay on top. "Can you stay tonight, " you ask yawning again.  "Yes my little kitten," he said stroking your hair. As you fall asleep your mind wonder. . . . .  What is Sebastian?