Say Something |23|

Start from the beginning

"Huh? When you was younger." I asked.

"Oh yea, I knew you when you was younger. I don't know how you don't remember me."

"What?" I said.

"I wasn't like this before, I had more hair. Not gonna lie I dressed like a nerd." He chuckled.

I widened my eyes remembering now, oh my goshhh how did I not remember him? I'm slow.

"Aweeee I remember you, why ain't you say nothing the first time we saw eachother at school." I said.

"I thought you knew and that's why you stuck to me so fast. But after I found out that you don't remember me I just thought you'd find out eventually." He said.

I stayed quiet cause I grew irritated on why my dad never told me that he did that to his dad. We kept talking for the most part.

Giovanni Pov

"Giovanni stop playing around." Lolanie complained as she let me flat iron her hair.

"Okay chill out why would I burn all this hair you got." I laughed.

"Cause for the amount of time I've known you, you do to much."

"Yea yea, who came up to see me for two weeks though?" I question.

She stayed silent and stuck her middle finger at me. I finished up the last bit of her hair and then I wrapped up the flat iron.

"For your first time, you did good." She smiled looking at her hair.

"I had to do this a few times for Unique. So I know a little something."

"So I was thinking, how about you take me out somewhere fancy tonight?" She asked.

I rubbed my hands together. "Fancy where?" I asked.

"I don't know, we can dress up nice and just have a good time." She said.

"Ight, I'll take you out somewhere tonight.. wear red." I told her and she nodded.

I know exactly where we could go for tonight, she gone be all over a nigga tonight.

5:15pm

I was fixing my hair as Lola came to the bathroom looking all nice in a red silk dress that hugged her curves and had a slit at the bottom. Her pressed hair was parted in the middle and her make up was on point.

She had these diamonds in her ear and her nose piercing was a gold butterfly. Then she finished it off with some while strapped up heels.

She looked good man damn. "You clean up nice." I smiled looking at her.

"I can say the same for you in this burgundy turtle neck. So what's planned?" She asked.

"Well ima take you out to eat and then I have something else planned that's a surprise."

"Ok ok mr. secrets ima excited now."

Diior POV - 2 hours later

I sat up in my room still in anger about my parents not telling me jack shit about aubreys dad. I know he was a bad man but he didn't deserve to die, I believe that people can be fixed. His dad could've fixed his life up, Now Aubrey is going through all this trauma for nothing, over something that could've been dealt with years ago.

I got up and went to uniques room. "Nique we gotta tell them now."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked.

"We gotta tell mom and dad that your pregnant, it's been a while now and your gonna start showing eventually." I told her.

"I don't know Diior. He's gonna yell and stress me out." She replied.