Say Something |23|

Start from the beginning

I caressed his cheek then kissed his hand. "I hope you can wake up soon cause I don't want them to pull the plug on you."

I stayed in silence and looked at him as a tear fell down my face. His heart rate thingy was going back to normal and his breathing got more steady.

I tilted my head and I saw his feet move and my heart skipped a beat. "Bre?"

His eyes were twitching open a little bit and he grabbed on to my hand. I smiled and cried out of happiness, I hugged him tightly and called the nurse.

An hour later

I was sitting in the waiting room with my family just waiting on the doctors to finish up running some tests on him. I was so happy that he woke up, I can't wait for him to come home with me and sleep in my bed again.

The doctor came out with her clipboard. "He's 100% fine, we've gave him a little medication for the seizures and were keeping him for another week just to make sure the seizures are gone and see what caused them. You said he was schizophrenic correct?" She asked.

"Yes, he takes daily medication for that." I answered.

"Alright so when he gets home, slowly take him off of it. Of course i will talk to his therapist about this, your free to see him now if you'd like."

I nodded then got up and basically jogged to his room. He was watching tv while eating some apple sauce as I closed the door behind me.

When he saw me he smiled. I went up and hugged him very tightly.

"Ight now Di, don't put me in another coma." He joked.

I let go and kissed him. "I missed you so much, you don't understand."

"I missed you too. How long it's been since I was out?" He asked.

"A month. This month I have been struggling without you, I opened your gifts that you gave me. I loved the picture frame of us, I hung it up on the wall." I said.

"I'm glad you did like it, costed me a lot of coin. They told me I could get out next week, so I'll be back with you every night like we used to." He smiled.

"I like the sound of that. So how was it like?" I asked.

"It was dark, cold. My dad kept following me everywhere and would bring up stuff ian need to know.." he trailed off.

"Like what?"

"How he died and that I should be mad at your dad and everything. Just dumb shit." He answered.

I was confused. "Wait why would you be mad at my dad?" I asked.

He jerked his neck back. "You don't know?" He asked.

"No.. what are you talking about?" I repeated.

"Your dad... he killed my pops." He said in a low tone.

I scrunched up my face cause what the hell is he on about.

"Aubrey.. I think your fuzzed up in the head a little bit. My dad and my mom told me that your dad died cause someone else murdered him, the dude that killed your dad is in jail right now." I said.

"Yea the dude that's in jail took the blame." He said.

I stayed quiet cause they lied to me. This whole time they lied to me about this serious situation.

"So how did you find out?" I asked.

"When I was younger, I over heard your parents talking about it." He said and I got more confused.