Part 50- Be honest Vincent

❤︎Y/n's POV❤︎
The day after the party
The boys spent the night at the house. We all had a mini sleepover in the living room.
I was in between Addison and Josh on the couch. After Saddle we went to target and got sweats and random clothes cause we didnt wanna go home yet. We went to a 7/11 and changed. We also got slushies. We then went around to random places and took photos. After we went to McDonald's to eat cause a girl got hungry.

This morning I was the first one up so I was just playing games on my phone trying to avoid socials for a bit. I felt movement next to me.

Josh-"Good morning"
Blake-"Morning"
Y/n-"Morning! So what are we doing today?"
Bryce-"Well how do you feel"
Y/n-"I dont know. Fine for right now I guess. Im not really gonna look through socials today. I dont wanna let myself give into the hurt"
Anthony-"Yesss you go girl"he yells
Avani-"Shut up Ant. Im sleeping"she says waking his chest
Addison-"Avaniiii" she groans
Y/n-"Okay let's get up and go some where please"
Blake-"We can go to the mall and just eat something at the food court since it's already 11:30."
Avani-"Oh yes. We could get more clothes!"
Josh-"Don't y'all already have enough clothes"
Addison-"How dare you! You could never have enough clothes" she slaps his arm
Blake-"Okay then let's go get ready..."
Josh-"Blake and I will head back to Sway to get clothes-"
Bryce-"Anthony and I have a bunch of clothes here just borrow some. It's faster" he says getting up from where he was laying
Josh-"Okay"

~Outfits~

Anthony and Avani

Anthony and Avani

Bryce and Addison

Bryce and Addison