3-Packing

Y/n POV
Today is the day Amara and I move to LA.
We got an apartment 20ish minutes away from Sway. He said Sway is a group of other guy influencers like him and they all live together. I thought that was pretty cool. Both Amara and I have a small following because we know Bryce and he has posted with us and we have posted with him. (For Instagram it's gonna say Y.N instead of y/n because I can't use" / "as a character in the username so yea I'm sorry)

N instead of y/n because I can't use" / "as a character in the username so yea I'm sorry)

(Pretend Anthony is Bryce)

(Pretend Curtis is Bryce)I was finishing packing the last of my things and taped up the box

I was finishing packing the last of my things and taped up the box. I walked out of my room and into Amara's room.
Y/n- "Hey you almost ready? Your mom will be here to pick up the rest of our boxes to ship them to LA."
Amara- "Alrighty *puts a strip of tape on box* I'm all finished with everything. "
Y/n- "Great, your mom should be here in 5 minutes"

We put the boxes by the door so it will be easy to load them into the car. I grabbed a water bottle and sat in our now empty living room. I remember all of the memories Amara and I have had in this apartment. It's been 2 years since we moved in together and I was sure LA was gonna be the best for us. Amara came and sat on the hard wood floor right next to me and just hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa knocked on the door and Amara got up from her spot on the floor to open the door for her mom.
Lisa-"Hi girls! Are you ready to ship the rest of your stuff?"
Amara- "Yes Mama I'm super ready!"
Y/n-"Last day in Maryland before LA! I'm kinda nervous not gonna lie..."
Lisa-" Aww sweetie don't be, you and Amara are gonna do amazing in LA. If Bryce gives you two a hard time let me know and I'll be on the first flight there"
Y/n-"*laughs while taking a box to car* I will but he might already be beaten up"
Amara-"True, If he says something to me that pisses me off I'm gonna slap him"

We load the rest of the boxes in the car and head to the mail place. Once we get all our boxes shipped to LA we go back to Lisa's house. Amara and I go to her old bedroom with our backpacks and small suitcase.(over night stuff and morning stuff for when they get to LA). Most of our stuff is in LA except for the last few boxes we just shipped. I grab my pjs and travel skincare stuff and head to the bathroom that connects Amara's room and Bryce's room. I lock both doors and do my thing. After I'm done showering I change into this

Amara goes into the bathroom to shower and after 20 minutes she comes out wearing

(Without the bag and shoes)I walk into Bryces old room and sleep in there for the night, while Amara sleeps in her room

I walk into Bryces old room and sleep in there for the night, while Amara sleeps in her room. I set my alarm for 6:30 am and drift to sleep hearing Amara on the phone with Jaden.
A/n- should I add music to these at the top? Also if you have any ideas for this story let me know. Have an amazing day!