Part 12- Tik tok room

No ones POV 4 hours after Vinnie amd Y/n are finished with the room

No ones POV
4 hours after Vinnie amd Y/n are finished with the room

Bryce-"Aye Vin you're on tiktokroom" he yells
Amara-"And not for a good reason..." Amara whispers. Josh looks at Amara and gives her a glare
Vinnie and Y/n walk back into the living room to find Amara and Jaden cuddling and Bryce and Josh playing a video game on the TV
Y/n-"So Josh and Vinnie are on tiktokroom..."
Amara-"YEP BECAUSE MY WIFEY TOO HOT"
Y/N-"Thank you thank you my love" Y/n laughs and winks
Jaden-"Aye aye mine" he wraps his arms around Amara's waist
Y/n-"that's what you think"
Bryce-"Yea dude Y/n and Amara are like married already"
Amara & Y/n-" YESSIR!"
Vinnie-"alrighty lets do something"
Bryce-"Well Josh and I were player video games wanna join"
Vinnie-"Sure"
Vinnie goes to play games with Bryve and Josh. Y/n went to sit on the couch next to Amara and Jaden. The three of them just went on their phones and watched the 3 boys play. While everyone was in the living room Josh and Vinnie jept giving each other glances. There was a tension in the room.
Amara's POV
Man the tension in this room can cut a rock. I really need to talk to Y/n after this cause man she got them boys crushin on her.
Bryce's POV
I really shouldn't have sat in the middle of these two. They seriously are fighting over Y/n. Like come on only Vinnie has had a convo with her. Josh hasnt really talked to her and he acts like he owns her. I just hope none of them break her heart. I dont wanna see her get hurt again....
Jaden's POV
I dont like the tension in the room. Im kinda hungry tho maybe everyone will wanna go out for a snack in a bit.
Vinnie's POV
Josh keeps glancing at me. He's kinda pissing me off like what the fuck did I do to him. I'm closer to Y/n right now, like I've been the one she's been talking to all day. I hope he just backs off cause I don't wanna see her getting hurt.
Josh's POV
Vinnie is really starting to piss me off. Y/n is mine. Everyone knows that I like her like come on man just back off. He keeps glancing at me and its making me even more mad. When they went to decorate her room, oh my god she could of asked me. Vinnie thinks he so cool and thinks he can treat Y/n better. YEA RIGHT.
Y/n's POV
Vinnie and Josh have been giving each other glances every so often. It is kinda awkward. Vinnie is so nice and I got to know him a little more today before. Maybe I could get to know him more. He seems sweet. Josh on the other hand.... I dont know him that well. I mean for the past year I have only talked to him twice before today. I dont know maybe i need to get to know the both of them before anything happens. I also dont wanna lead anyome on though but I mean I'm not even sure if Vinnie or Josh like me like that.

Word count:559
A/n- I hope you guys enjoyed
Please vote on the chapters I would appreciate it.
Have a good day or night
Love you all