Part 43-Airport

-Present time-
1 week after shopping with Avani
1 day after recording and shooting photos for the album
2 days before the album drops

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up to my alarm going off. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I sat there for a little bit before getting up and turning on my bedroom light. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face. I put on my moisturizer and start doing very light make up. I brush my hair and curl it a little. I go to our shared closet and pick my outfit. I get dressed and look at myself in the mirror. I am pleased with the way I look and go back to my room. I grab my phone and laptop then put them in my backpack. I grab chargers and my headphones then shove them into my backpack as well. I then grab my travel makeup bag and put it in a small bag that matches my luggage and put it in my luggage. I grab my bags and go down stairs. I set my bags by the front door. I walk back upstairs and go to Avani's room. Her door is open so I go in.

Y/n-"Vani you almost ready" I ask through out the room
Avani-"Yea just gotta grab shoes and I am done" I hear her yell from her bathroom
Y/n-"Okay put your stuff by the front door. I'll go wake Addi up and tell her we are gonna go"
I walk out of Avani's room and go to Addi's. Her door is open so I walk in. She is asleep on her bed cuddling a stuffed animal Bryce gave her. I walk over to her bead and shake her a bit.
Y/n-"Addi....Avani and I are gonna get going soon" I say lightly
Addi-"Mmmhh okay I'll miss you two. Call me when you land" she says tiredly and turns over to sleep again
Y/n-"Okay I love you" I say turning to go out of her room
Addi-"Love you too"
I walk downstairs and go by the front door and wait for Avani to come down. 5 minutes later I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
I see Avani coming towards the front door.
Avani-"Ahh let's go get the boys" she whisper yells. I laugh a bit then head out the door. We put our suitcases in the back of the car and drive to Sway. Avani texts Ant and tells him we are on our way.
He responds to Avani saying that him and Vin are ready.
Avani and I get to Sway and Ant and Vin are standing out side. They get into the car and we head to the airport. Once we get to the airport I drop Ant and Vinnie of so they can check in and get our tickets. Avani and I go and find parking. We left the suitcases with the boys. After looking for a while Avani and I finally find parking. We get on the airport bus and head to where the boys are. We get off the bus and find the boys. They are talking with the Airport person and they tell us to go away so we don't hear where the destination is.
Avani andI take our suitcases and just start taking pictures to pass the time.

~10 min later~
The boys come find us and tell us we need to check our bags in.
Vinnie-"What bag do you wanna keep with you and what bag do you wanna check in"
Y/n-"You can take the shoe bag" I say while Avani rolls him the Luggage of shoes.
Avani-"Oh and our clothes" She looks at me and I roll Anthony our luggage of clothes
Anthony-"So what are you keeping?"
Me and Avani look at each other and say at the same time "Our backpacks"
The boys laugh and shake their heads.
The roll our luggages to the check in station and we check in our bags.
The four of us go to the security area. We wait in line to get through. Avani,Vinnie, and I get through no problem but Ant gets patted down because he forgot to take of his belt and watch.
Once we get through security we head to the gate. The entire time the boys don't let us look at our tickets or any of the destination signs. It got annoying fast. We get to our gate and find a seat. We just talk for a bit and walk around the small shopping area within our gate. After 30 minutes of us just sitting around our flight finally gets called to board. We wait for our zone to get called before we board.
The flight is set up in rows of three. This is how we are seated.

Window Ant, Vani, empty aisle empty Y/n, Vin

♡︎Posts♡︎

(Oh his story)@Vinniehacker- Look how cute she is

(Oh his story)
@Vinniehacker- Look how cute she is

(Oh his story)@Vinniehacker- Look how cute she is

(On story)
@Y/n.Y/l/n-airport things

(On his story)@Anthonyreeves-We haven't even taken off yetM

(On his story)
@Anthonyreeves-We haven't even taken off yet
M

(On his story)@Anthonyreeves-We haven't even taken off yetM

(On story)
@Avani-Travel bestie