9 levi

I was sitting in my room, on my phone texting the gang.

Armin: how's it doing there with Levi?

Y/n: he took my blanky and opened the window!

Eren: so great?

Y/n:😡

Mikasa: I can see.

Y/n: hows work?

Eren: boring.

Mikasa: normal.

Armin: good, I'm doing experiments.

Y/n: now that sounds fun.

Armin: Yeah, We're doing it with a new chemical.

Armin: Hange says hi btw

Y/n: tell her I said hello back.

Armin: will do! I gtg Hange wants me to help with it see you later!

Y/n: by Armin have fun!.

Mikasa: we got to go as well or our surpiores will get mad

Eren: yeah sorry Y/n-chan.

Y/n: aw man!  Oh well, have fun.

Eren: it's work when has it ever been fun?.

I giggle at his comment and the door suddenly opens, making me jump Levi walks in with a tray.

"Levi, please don't do that. You scared me to death!" I say he makes a 'tch' noise while rolling his eyes. He walks over to me and places the tray on the bed.

"Eat." He demands, I look away crossing my hands like a little kid.

"Don't make me feed you." He says I stick my tongue at him and look away. He scoops some soup in a spoon and blows, I had only just noticed his outfit he had a banner on his head and was wearing an apron.

"Come on dipshit it's not gonna kill you." He says.

"That's a new one but no," I say pushing the spoon back, he groans. He shoves the spoon forward, I back up.

"No, never." He shoves it back to me, I move back. He keeps on doing this until I hit the back of my bed.
He was on top of me, a spoon full of soup.

"You're cornered give up," he says, he was so close to me. I could feel his breathing, I went red opening my mouth a little surprised at how close we are.

He quickly slides the spoon in and takes it out, I clench my eyes and wince for a second. But the soup tasted very good, you had never liked soups so it was different.

"Wasn't that bad right dip-" he says getting up but looked at me with a confused and concerned look. I was sculling it down eating the soup quickly.

"What?" I ask him, He just looks away, and I think I heard a chuckle?!

"Was that a laugh, from Mr Ackreman?!" I ask shocked.