4 to This..

Mikasa picked my outfit (any of the above) they all escorted me to the front building

Mikasa picked my outfit (any of the above) they all escorted me to the front building. I gasp as I see the massive building with the Scout wings of freedom on it. Mikasa grabs my hand and I squeeze it tightly, she squeezed mine back reassuring me.

"Alright, this is it," Armin says.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Eren asks me.

"We can raise them perfectly-"
"I'm sure you can but I would like to at least try to see if its father would like to be in its life," I say smiling at him he gave me a worried sad look.

We entire the building and make take an elevator to the top, I was shaking in my boots. My heart was pounding against my chest. I wanted to turn around right now, but there's no turning back now.

We make it to the top.

"Hey, guys who are the cutie?" A boy asks.

"None of your god damm business horse faces," Eren says in an aggressive tone.

"You wanna go Titan boy!" Jean says.

"Eren," Mikasa says snapping him out of it.

"Your lucky i'm not here to fool around now leave us be," Eren says in a scary tone, with a look that could kill. They didn't move.

"Eren, let's go now pleas," I say placing a hand on his shoulder. He snaps out of it and looks at me.

"Right, see ya jean." He says and we leave. We make it to the desk.

"Is Levi free?" Eren asks.

"Yeah, who's that?" A girl with short brown hair asks.

"It's along with the story, can she go in and see them will explain the story while they talk," Eren explains.

"Go ahead then just knock first." I nod at the girl and go to the door.

I look to my friends and they nod, I sigh.
'No turning back now.'

I knock on the door and a low monotone says.

"Names and business."

"Y/n, I need to tell you something." I slowly open the door to see Levi Ackerman.

"What do you want? Don't think you'll get around two after you just left me in bed alone." He says looking at me with disgust.

"What? No. I didn't come for that, And sorry about leaving you I forgot I had work." I say he looks down at his papers.

"Well, what do you want then? Don't think I owe you after that brat." He says taking a sip of his tea.

"One-stop calling me that and two i'm pregnant and you're the father." I quickly say he looks at me and sighs.

"Like your not the first do you have proof?" He asks me.

"I have a pregnancy test and i'll happily take one now if you want," I say showing him the positive test.

"How am I meant to believe I am the father?" He asks me.

"You're the only person I have had sex with in the past 6 months. I had a bad break up with my ex which lead me into a downfall of depression and I haven't seen out since that night." I explain he opens a draw and pulls out a box with a pregnancy test.

"How does this happen often?" I ask him.

"Too often, and every single one comes back negative. Their bathroom over there does it there." He says point to a bathroom in his office, he goes back to doing his work. I go to the bathroom and do the test.

I had left the positive one there along with the bag that I bring, I walk out and sighed. He looked at me with a smug look.

"Come on the show if i'm gonna have brat or not." He says taking a sip of his tea.

I quickly show him the test, he spits out the tea and drops his teacup As he looks down at the positive test result. His eyes widen as I gave him a smirk.

"Here's my number if you want information about this and doctor appointments. I'm keeping it as well if you want to be involved with this child's life we will have to get along. If you wish not to be don't text me but I demand child support." I say I felt like a bitch boss for some reason.

"It was a nice meeting you Mr Ackerman, hopefully, I get to know you more but that's up to you. Have a good day." I say and leave his office.

As I do Mikasa, Armin and Eren look at me with wide eyes. I fall to the ground in amazement at how confident I was in there.

"I think that enough excitement for one day, i'll take her home." Mikasa kneeling down to me.

"I did it, I did it. I told him!" I say shouting in excitement.

"Yes, we never thought we would hear you that confidence before," Eren says, I smile at him.

"Yeah, I haven't felt like that in years. That's a story for another time though." I say Mikasa helps me up.

"Thank you, Mikasa, i'm hungry can we get something on the way home?" I ask her she nods.

"Can I have McDonald with chicken nuggets?!" I ask she chuckles and nods.

Levi pov...

'How can this of happened to me...

I don't remember much that night, other than being drunk as fuck and waking up naked and a note next to me.' Levi thought

He looks down at both tests, one she took just before she left and the other when she first found out.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and loosens his tie. He sighs and takes a deep breath.

"Hey, Levi whatcha doing?" Hange asks Busting through levis office door.

"Not now Hange, I'm not in the mood," he says to her. She looks at him confused.

"Oh come on shorty, i'm just playing-" "Not now!" He shouts in angry and annoyance.

"Okay, what happened?" Hange asks he sigh, place he places his head in my arms.

"Rember that party you asked me to go to, and how I got super drunk and ran off with someone," he asks her.

"Yes- No."

"Yep, she refuses to abort it as well," he says standing and walks to the window to look over the city.

"Wait so I'm gonna be an Aunty!" She asks in a happy tone.

"Hange this is not the time-" "I know, Levi what's bothering you," Hange asks him.

"What if i'm not gonna be a good dad, what if things between Y/n was it doesn't go well and ends up badly"

"Levi, Levi, Levi stop make a fuss over a thing that hasn't happened yet. You should call her up to talk to her more and see if not you can co-parent."

"What about the company?"

"Leave that be it will be easy, plus who was this girl's name?"

"Y/n I know nothing else basically," he says looking to change.

"Why not send her a text? Get to know the girl it's not the end of the world." She says.

Thanks for reading that weird chapter, more will be revealed about your self and the baby right now your eating a happy meal and some McNuggets.

Bye for now