XVI

Calliope walked to her squad that were all ready to head back to the old shabby castle. Not too far behind them was Levi and his squad including Eren.

"Cap'n, we're all ready to go." Hatcher informed as the four of them saluted before Calliope dismissed their acknowledgement with a nod.

"Heads up, people Squad Levi decided to join us in our lavish castle life." Calliope informed mounting her horse.

She looked over at Lars, "Did you get it?" She questioned.

The man chuckled holding a sac. He grinned as Calliope opened it. Her eyes lit up as she peered in to see all the varieties of black tea.

"Is this the only sac?" Calliope questioned curiosly, handing the sac back to him.

Her team looked over at her with incredulous looks. "What do you mean, "Is this the only sac"?" Lars shouted out in disbelief.

"Captain, that's two entire tea shops' stock of black tea." Renji informed stoically.

"Calliope, this damn obsession of yours is getting way out of hand!" Lars scolded with a shout.

Calliope's lips jutted outwards slightly, "Relax, it was just a damn question." She muttered starting to move forward as her team followed. The other squad followed not to long after.

"Are you seriously pouting over tea?!" Lars exclaimed.

"...No..." Calliope said lowly.

Lars gave a chuckle, "Really cause it sure in hell sounds like it!" He shouted out.

"...No..." Calliope repeated.

"You--ugh--you are definitely pouting. Need I remind you that, that is TWO ENTIRE TEA SHOPS of black tea they had in stock!" Lars screamed out at the woman who trailed ahead as the squad behind them chuckled hearing the man.

Kai laughed out at the woman's antics, "She sure is. That's our cute little captain for you!"

"I'm afraid next time she's just going to spend her entire salary on tea." Hatcher commented as Renji nodded.

Calliope slowed her horse down before moving in the center of the four. "Thank you for grabbing all that tea." Calliope said to the four causing them to smile.

"Oh ho! So you've finally came to your senses?" Lars asked sarcastically.

Calliope rolled her eyes, "Take my gratitude or shove it up your ass, Larky."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Your welcome." Lars said sarcastically.

"Next time, I'm putting my foot down!" Lars stated.

Calliope looked over at him blankly, "And I'm putting my hand down, see ya Larky."

"Wait, what..." He trailed off in question.

Calliope smacked the rump of his horse causing it to veer off course and speed away.

The man screamed as he was taken for a joy ride. Kai laughed loudly waving at the man, "Safe travels. Hope you know the way back on your own, Larsy!"

"...The hell, Captain? CAPTAIN!" Lars screamed out from the distance.

"Dumbass, trying to tell me I have an obsession, when he has an obsession with anything that has a hole." Calliope muttered in annoyance causing her subordinates to laugh loudly at her comment.

Calliope looked ahead as she heard Oruo begin to speak.

"An architectural marvel, don't you agree?" Oruo questioned to Eren who was watching Lars off to the side. Eren turned his head to the side to look at Oruo.