Relationships are hard 😞😞💔💔💔💔

ED POV
Nagito and I were officially a couple after the longest 2 minutes ive ever had to wait in my life.

At first I was beyond excited! But then I remembered them.. The paparazzi. I  couldn't ruin his life like that.. I could tell he had low self-esteem, and being on the cover of news articles about my new boyfriend would be an issue..

Well maybe if I can keep it a secret we can stay together. I love him with all my heart and I'll never be able to let him go!!

I was almost brought to tears at the thought of losing him.. I said goodbye to my new boyfriend and gave him a little peck on the cheek before walking home.

When I was home I put on my "f e e l s </3" playlist and began balling my eyes out.. I was so scared of losing my dear Nagito!! He meant the w o r l d to me. I cried myself to sleep that night....

In the morning I got up and immediately went to call him, but then I remembered I hadn't made him a proper contact yet. I changed his name on my phone to "pookie <3" and changed his profile photo to an aesthetic anime bf bc hes m y aesthetic anime bf ofc!! (the pfp)

 I changed his name on my phone to "pookie <3" and changed his profile photo to an aesthetic anime bf bc hes m y aesthetic anime bf ofc!! (the pfp)

When I was done I called him hastily. "Hello Nagito! Good morning" I said nervously.

"Hey Ed! I was h o p i n g you'd call. Good morning! Do you want to go to the park?" He spoke so gracefully.. "Oh- Yeah that would be so great.. The one near the coffee shop where we met right.."

My voice trailed off. I couldn't believe we just met yesterday. I knew we were soulmates. "Is there something wrong Eddy?" He asked. E d d y <3.

"Oh no theres nothing wrong.. I'll meet you there!" I said, then hung up the phone. I quickly got ready in my most attractive outfit so i could impress him.