Your rival

Miguel:
Kyler. You hate Kyler since forever now, he's so rude and disrespectful to everyone, he asked you out and you reject him and he made your life a living hell since then. He also pick on Miguel on his first day in Reseda.

Hawk:
Chris. You hate Chris since he betrayed Cobra Kai and join Miyagi-Do. He became your rival and you always get in a fight with him first then anyone.

Demetri:
Robby Keene. You hate Robby since he kicked your brother off the railing, that broke your heart because Robby became your friend when he joined Miyagi-Do. But when he put Miguel in a coma, you hate him more than anyone, you pick a fight with him first.

Robby:
Sam LaRusso. You hate Sam since her and Robby start dating, you think she's annoying and she knew you like him and she asked him out. She didn't care and you were mad at her for cheating on Robby because he treated her right.

Tory:
Sarah. You hate her since she arrived to Cobra Kai, she thinks she's all that in a bag of chips. When it was your turn to kick her ass, you did awesome, you beat her and she glanced at you and Tory looked at her deadly and she walked away.

Sam:
Tory Nichols. You hate her since she attacked Sam, you helped Sam out and you got expelled but Sam got suspended. You always had a problem with Tory.

Moon:
Hawk Moskowitz. You hate him since he dated Moon, he knew you liked her so he asked her out and hurt her for being a bully. You always had a problem with Hawk.