What they like about you

Miguel:
He likes that you show your soft side. You have a badass side like your father, but you show Miguel some love and he adores your soft side more than your badass side.

Hawk:
He likes that you know how to kick ass. You joined Cobra Kai with your sister and both of you had some boxing lessons, he loves that you can kick someone's ass easily.

Demetri:
He likes that you know the answers right to questions. You and him do homework together all the time and sometimes he'll get them wrong, you answered them correctly and he adores how you answer the questions right.

Robby:
He likes that you're not violent. You may know how to kick ass but you know do it for self defense, he likes that you keep your hands to yourself.

Tory:
She likes that you're a badass. That's what her favorite thing about your personality, she adores your badass type.

Sam:
She likes that you're a hard-worker. You do the best you can do for her, you help your family and your girlfriend out whenever they need it, she loves how much you help others out.

Moon:
She likes that how playful you are. You and her play fight sometimes and you play with others like at the soccer match but she didn't like that you got hit or kicked by Miyagi-Do, you play video games and you also make jokes, she adores your personality.