Families reaction when you told them you're dating

Miguel:
Miguel's - Carmen totally supports his relationship with you, as long as you treat him right. Same with Rosa, she loves you and supports Miguel's relationship with you.
Yours - Johnny was a bit upset that his daughter is dating his student but he supports your relationship with Miggy. Robby hates your relationship with Miguel, he feels betray but you didn't betrayed him. Shannon totally supports your relationship with Miguel.

Hawk:
Hawk's - Mrs. Moskowitz supports his relationship with you, she loves you so much. Same with Mr. Moskowitz, he loves how you treat his son right.
Yours - Tory supports your relationship with Hawk, as long as he treats your right. Your little brother doesn't know that much about relationships. Your mother supports your relationship with Hawk but feels bad that she can't meet him because she's sick.

Demetri:
Demetri's - Demetri's mother loves you and supports his relationship with you.
Yours - Miguel supports your relationship with Demetri, as long as he treats you right. Carmen supports your relationship with Demetri, she thinks he's the right boy for you. Same with Rosa, she thinks he's a good person.

Robby:
Robby's - Johnny's okay with it but thinks it's kinda weird that Robby's having a relationship with his best friend's daughter. Shannon supports his relationship with you and she likes that you treat him right.
Yours - Bobby supports your relationship with Robby but as long as he treats you right and makes you happy.

Tory:
Tory's - her mother loves you and supports her relationship with you. Her little brother don't know that much about relationships.
Yours - Daniel hates your relationship with Tory but as long as you're happy you can be with her. Amanda was pissed that you're in a relationship with Tory, she didn't even talk to you for week. Anthony doesn't support your relationship with Tory and thinks it's disgusting. Sam hates your relationship with Tory and ignored you.

Sam:
Sam's - Daniel supports her relationship with you, he loves you and surprised that you're Ali's daughter. Amanda treats you like a daughter and supports her relationship with you. Anthony doesn't support her relationship with you.
Yours - Ali supports your relationship with Sam and surprised that you're dating LaRusso's daughter. Gregory hates your relationship with Sam. Ava supports your relationship with Sam and loves her so much. Lucas doesn't really know a lot about relationship but supports you.